Epilogue part 2

7 years later

Louis POV

"Dad. I'm not a little kid anymore!" Jason raised his voice at me for the third time.

"Yes I was there when you were born Jason. You're 10 today still a child might I remind you."

He rolls his eyes just like Harry does. "Which is why you and Papa can sit in the back of the theater or go to another movie and we will meet you at the popcorn stand."

I shake my head. "No. Haven't you paid attention to any of the true crime stuff you watch with Uncle Liam?"

He scoffs. "Like someone is going to take 6 kids. Come on dad. Please." He pokes his lip out and folds his hands in front of him.

Harry joins us with the popcorn and places his head on my shoulder. "Fine. We will go see another movie and you and your friends meet us here." Jason jumps up and down. I shake my head. "So Steven and Jeremy and who else did you invite?"

He blushes and looks away from me. "Um. Miranda. And then they invited Gia and Alexis."

"Girls?!" I choke on my popcorn and Harry is patting my shoulders hard. I'm coughing and Harry is just laughing.

"Lou. He's 10. He's fine love."

I shake my head but vaguely aware that Harry handed over the 6 tickets and popcorn with candy to Jason. I watched as he ran over to the door to greet his friends.

"Girls. Harry. GIRLS!"

He laughs. "Yes Lou. The female species now what shall we watch?"

We pick a romantic comedy that is set to finish at the same time as the kids movie. Apparently being in your 30s and late 20s is just like being a kid when you sit in the back of a movie theater. Neither Harry nor I could tell you what the movie was about as we didn't see any of it besides the credits. Once the lights went down and his hand rested on my thigh and my head on his shoulder we were like teenagers groping and making out. He laughs as he has his arms wrapped around my waist as we wait for our son.

"That was a very very good movie." He licks and nibbles my ear.

"Haz. Stoooooop." I moan. "Ki..kids." I gasp out as I see them.

"Dad!" Jason yells as he walks to us. He's holding her hand I make a mental note. "This is Miranda."

"Nice to meet you." I shake her hand.

Harry laughs. "So who wants dinner?"

Suddenly 6 kids all yell me! Harry loads everyone up in the range rover and he drives to the cafe. He smirks when Jason says it's weird the lights are all off. The boy really wouldn't know a surprise party if it hit him in the face. I was just as oblivious as his age. I toss him the key to the door as we all get out and walk behind him. He walks in and jumps when all his family members and his friends parents yell 'SURPRISE!!'

"Papa! Dad!" He squeals and looks back at us.

"Happy birthday." We say together.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!"

The boys all helped us decorate the cafe last night. Liam and Zayne found some old arcade game machines they rented and set up. Niall set up the karaoke machine on the stage. Harry baked the cake and I hung up the streamers and blew up the balloons that were all over the floor. The kids run off some together and some in different directions. Jason runs to his grandparents and hugs them before he's off playing PacMan with Miranda. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of her.

My mother hands me Katie and says she has been fussing for me for the last hour. She was 9 months old and as of lately had become quite clingy to me. Harry was her favorite from the moment we brought her home at 2 months old but now she seemed to want to be in my arms 24/7. Harry didn't mind he told me last night he loved watching me with her...something I told him when Jason went through this phase with him.