17.

I drag Harry back to my room after saying goodbye to mum and Liam. I slam the door and lock it behind me. I slip off my shoes and grab Harry's waist. I slam my lips onto his. He pulls me closer to him and forces his tongue past my lips.

"Louis." He moans as I pull away from his mouth.

I kiss down his throat and run my hands up his chest. I pull his shirt over his head and toss somewhere. I bite down on his collarbone and suck hard leaving a purple mark and teeth bites. He starts to unbutton my shirt but I stop him. He looks at me confused when I just pull and buttons go flying. I toss the fabric away and he bites his lip looking at me. Breathing heavily I watch as he runs his fingers over me. He kisses my chest and I close my eyes.

"Fuck. Harry." I groan as he bites and tugs at my nipple.

I walk him backwards and straight into the wall leading to the bedrooms. I run my hands through his hair and tug his head backwards shoving my tongue back in his mouth. He grinds his hips into me and I almost lose it right there. I stop kissing him and drag him into my room. I sit on the bed and motion for him to come with me. He sits with me and kisses me with everything he can. I lay him down and get on top of him. My hands run over his perfect body and I reach his jeans. I pop the button and unzip them leaning away to look at him.

"Louis. What's wrong?"

"Are you sure?" I have to ask him. Neither of us have done this before. We've done things but not this. We've talked about it but...

"Yes. Please."

I take off his jeans and pull mine off as well. I kiss up his thighs until I reach the place I know he wants me. I palm him over his boxers and smile as his eyes flutter backwards. I take off my boxers and quickly take his too climbing on top of him. I kiss him and grind into him.

"Fuck. Harry." I moan. This feels good.

He reaches for my side table and yanks the drawer open shoving the lube at me. "Now."

I lube up my fingers and starts stretching him. I love the sounds he makes. Even with just one finger he is so responsive. By the time I reach three I'm hitting his prostate and he's begging for more. I put lube on my throbbing member and place the tip in his small hole.

"Tell me if I need to stop. Okay?"

He nods and wraps his legs around me pushing me in more. Once I'm all the way in I lean down to him. I tug his lip from between his teeth and kiss him slowly. He kisses back and starts to move so I take that as my que. I move slowly in and out. Why didn't we do this sooner? Why did we wait?

"Oh my God." I moan at all the feelings.

The heat. The tightness.

"Louis. More. Please."

I pull back and grab his thighs adjusting the position. I pull almost all the way back and slam my hips back moaning as I hear skin on skin. I keep the quick pace and I can feel myself getting close.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I groan.

I reach down with one hand and start pumping him in time with my thrusts. He comes on my hand and his chest while I release inside of him and collapse on top of him.

We lay there for a while not moving. I sigh when I go soft and leave his warmth. I finally get up and get something from the bathroom to clean us up. I pull him into my arms and kiss him again.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you too Harry."

We fall asleep completely fucked and exhausted.