12.

Jackson pulls up in my driveway and get 2 dufflebags out of his backseat.

"At least now it looks like a planned trip. No need to worry your mum."

I scoff. "Yeah until she asks me to go to the school to see Harry in a play or his graduation and I can't."

"They can't possibly do that."

"You'd be surprised." I grab the spare key and unlock the front door. "Mum?!"

She appears at the top of the staircase. "Louis. Wasn't expecting you this weekend. Is this Jackson?"

I nod. "Yeah. Can I talk to you in the kitchen?"

I don't wait. I walk into the kitchen and take a seat at the table. Jackson says he will wait on the couch. My mum shows him how to get to Netflix and he starts up supernatural. She walks in the kitchen and makes me some tea. She sits next to me and waits patiently. I sigh and just start rambling. I tell her everything. About Gaby and Harry's nails and his clothes. He was happy which she knew because he'd come over to have Lottie and Fizzy do his nails. I smiled at that. I then told her he'd been quiet and withdrawn and hesitant. I've never seen her mad before but she was just as angry at Niall as I was.

"He punched him for a dare?"

I nod. "I think his new footie buddies have taken to picking on him. When I saw him today he wasn't wearing what I know he wanted to. He was trying to fit in with everyone. I thought we'd moved past all this." I place my head in my hands. I felt helpless.

"Honey." She grabs my hand. "Some people will accept you both. Some people won't. You had to grow and he's growing now. Be there for him. I'm not saying beat someone bloody but be his comfort boo."

I nod  and hug her. "Niall's lucky he's walking."

She laughs as I join Jackson on the couch. He's trying to explain the story line to me but I think I've missed a lot. Two brothers hunt demons but now there's an angel. I gave up. I keep an eye on the time. It's almost time for school to let out.

"I'll be back. There's tea in the kitchen."

I walk upstairs and go into Lottie's room. I grab her pink nail polish and jog back downstairs. I grab a blanket from the hallway closet and head for the treehouse. I realized once I was escorted away from the field that Harry still had my phone. I didn't need it to let him know to come here. I knew he would. I climb up and sit on the beanbag chair with my legs crossed. A few minutes later his curly head emerges and he half smiles at me.

"Harry." I sigh and open my arms.

He runs into them and cries into my chest. I hold him tight and stroke his hair. A few minutes pass and he calms down. "You came."

"You asked me to." I pick up his hand and lock our fingers together. "Where is it Haz?"

"Where's what?" He looks up at me.

"My pretty pink nails." I smile down at him.

"Lou. It's too feminine. It's not..."

"It's beautiful. They're mine. Sit up."

He sits up but I don't let his hand go. I place it on my knee. I grab the bright pink polish and shake it up. He watches as I paint each nail. One by one. I ask about how school was today. Niall kept away from him. As he should. I have to fight to keep my hand steady when he tells me the people on the footie team call him queer.

I cap the nail polish. "There. I did pretty good."

He looks at his nails and smiles at me. "Thanks Lou."

I grab his chin and make him look at me. "Don't listen to them. They're dicks are too small they're just jealous." I wink at him.

He shakes his head. "Nothing to be jealous of."

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Hmm. You sure?"

He nods looking down. Fuck this. I crawl forward and sit on his lap straddling his legs. I grab his hair and force him to look at me. I slam my lips on his and push him backwards. He leans against the wall and groans so I shove my tongue into his mouth tasting him. Oh fuck he tastes good. I grind my hips and smile when I feel him. There we go. I pull away and place my hands on his chest as I scoot off of him. He looks confused until I run my hands down his chest.

"Harry you have no idea do you?"

"What?" He pants.

I slide one hand up his shirt smiling as it raises. I take it off and throw it next to us. I kiss his chest and leave little love bites scattered across it. He needs this. I won't stop this time. I pull his hand and pull him to lay on the beanbag chair. I kiss his stomach and run my tongue along his hips going lower.

"Lou." He whispers.

"May I?" I look up and see his green eyes hooded with lust. He nods.

"Good. No wasn't even an acceptable answer."

I unbutton his jeans and slide his zipper down feeling his hardness. He lifts his hips and slips off his shoes. I drag them off and place tiny kisses on his inner thighs. He shivers and whimpers. I rub my hand against him. His hips buck up but I hold them down. He moans as I stroke him over his boxers. I take a deep breath and pull those off as well.

"So beautiful." I whisper. He looks at me shaking his head. I grab his chin and kiss him hard. "You are beautiful Harry. Do you know what you do to me?"

He shakes his head so I grab his hand and place it over my shorts. He gasps. I take my hand and start pumping him. I spread the precum and lick my lips. I pull back and take him into my mouth without losing eye contact. He shudders and whimpers. I take him all the way in and moan at the fullness in my mouth.

"Lou." He whispers.

I know. I grab his hand as I start to move. I suck him slowly. He tastes so fucking delicious. I had intended to go slow but I can't. I suck him faster moaning and using my teeth ever so lightly. I feel him push his hips up meeting me. He twitches and I know he's close.

"Louis."

I nod.

"Louis. I'm...I...Lou..."

I nod. I know what he wants to say. I go faster and stop when he's at the back of my throat. He releases into me and I moan swallowing it all. I lean back and smile at him.

"Beautiful and delicious." I lick my lips.

I help him get dressed. He's still coming down. I know it was his first time. He'd gotten himself off yes but this is different.

"Lou. I..." He looks at my lap.

I shake my head. "Later. That was for you." I kiss his lips. "Come on. I think mum is cooking spaghetti."

I watch him put his shirt on and we climb down the ladder. We walk in the backdoor and Jackson starts laughing.

"Harry your shirt is backwards."

He winks and walks back to the TV. I look at Harry and laugh as he blushes but turns his shirt around. Oh this stage of our relationship will be so much fun.