7.

Friday.

I dropped Harry off at home and told him I'd be back at 7 to get him for the bonfire. Liam was driving Niall and they'd meet us there. I honk the horn and watch as HRry runs to my car. I bite my lip as I watch his ass in those skinny jeans.

"Hey." He whispers.

"Hey." I whisper back and kiss his cheek.

He grabs the aux cord and plugs in his phone. Pretty soon green day is blasting through my speakers with the bass all the way up. Zayne lives in one of the only neighborhoods that have the houses spread a good ways apart. His closest neighbor is a good 5 minute walk. His backyard is huge and has a fire pit, swimming pool,  hot tub and a small garden. I park behind Liam in the U shaped driveway. I step out of the car and interlock my fingers with Harry's. Unlike Niall's the door is not open so I knock and wait for an answer.

"TOMMO!" Nick greets as he opens the door. "Harry." He nods.

At least he's trying. The thought makes me smile as I walk in amd he steps back. I drag Harry with me over the threshold. "Grimshaw. Where's Zayne?"

"Backyard. They're trying to get it going but Liam and Zayne are too stubborn to actually put their heads together."

I laugh. "Sounds about right."

I wrap both my arms around Harry's waist as we walk through the backdoor. I look around at all the guests. It's basically just some of the senior class. Niall and Harry are the only younger ones here. I lead Harry to sit with Niall as I go to help the boys.

"Oi. Forget it boys. Let's do it the Tommo way!"

I yell as I just start throwing the stuff in the pit. They had been trying to stack it and keep order. Liam rolls his eyes and stomps over to Niall and Harry huffing. Zayne helps me and then pulls out the big lighter and the lighter fluid. The flames come to life and we start placing more chairs around the fire. I grab a red chair and sit down next to Liam. Harry had gone to get drinks and once he comes back I pull him onto my lap. Everyone starts joking around and telling stories. Zayne, Harry and Niall go inside to grab more beers for everyone...I can hear the giggling girls before I see them. Eleanor,  Lauren and Hayley come from the backdoor along with Eleanor's half brother Jeremy. I narrow my eyes and mutter a few curses that Liam is quick to notice.

"Louis. Bigger person remember."

He has said the same thing earlier in the week when I had told him she was telling everyone I was her boyfriend. Also that I had led her on. Absolute shit.

"She's a bitch Li remember."

"Don't stoop to her level."

I roll my eyes and finish my beer. I get up and toss it in the huge trash bin. I can feel someone behind me as I turn around. I'm met with a fist connecting to my jaw.

"You fucking asshole!" Jeremy roared.

"What was that for mate?" I ask.

Liam, Nick, Olli, and Ed are on their feet immediately. Jeremy pushes me backwards and I hit the brick wall behind me.

"My sister told me what you did." He hits me again.

"What I DID? What about what she did!" I push him back. I hold up my hand and the 4 boys stop making their way over. I can fight my own battles.

"You used her and then threw her away for the first guy to bat his eyelashes at you!" He grabs my shirt and throws me to the ground.

"LOUIS!" I look at Harry and see Zayne put his arm in front of his chest. He stops walking towards me and stays with Zayne.