22.

I sigh and flip through the channels on the TV. Harry had gone to sleep hours ago. The ice on my knee had melted and fuck it hurt. I would have limped to the kitchen for some pain relief but having your boyfriend cuddled on top of you made it hard to move.

"Lou?" Lottie's voice whispered as she opened the door.

"You're up still Lots?"

She walks over to the bed and gently sits down. She puts a new ice pack on my knee and hands me a glass of water and some pain killers.

"What'd you do Lou?"

"Busted my knee."

She rolls her eyes. "You're a good enough dancer not to bust it dancing. Now what'd you do?"

"Who said it was dancing?"

"Liam. Zayne. Harry. Obviously they're covering something." She stands up and shuts the TV off. "Lou I went to the doctor today. I need to know that when they arrest him for rape they will find him unharmed."

I scoot myself up and sit against the wall. "Why did you go to the doctor?"

"I...look there's a reason Fizz and I call you rocky balboa. We know what happens when someone you love gets hurt. I saw Niall's face. You always kicked Nick's ass good. So I ask again...he's in one piece right?"

I nod. "More or less. Broken ankle. Maybe few ribs. Busted face."

"LOU! They'll come for you."

I shake my head. He won't talk. Harry moves but he doesn't wake up. "I promise Lottie they won't. Now what happened to you?"

"You always have to be impulsive."

"Lottie. Answer."

She sighs. "I just wanted to get him arrested. Lou just...he's going to pay for this. I just hope you don't." She kisses my cheek. "I'm glad you had him with you." She kisses Harry's hair. "Get some sleep big brother."

She walks out of the room and I hear the door to the guestroom open and close. I take the ice pack off and scoot down on the bed. Harry pulls me closer to him and I kiss his shoulder.

"She's hiding something."

I look over and see him looking at me. "You heard all that?"

He shakes his head. "Just some. Rocky."

"Shut it. I'm not Rocky."

He laughs. "No you're Tony Soprano."

"Funny Harold. So you're Carmela? My little housewife."

"Go to sleep Lewis. We can talk in the morning. Maybe we'll get you a nice suit and a cat you can pet."

I slap his shoulder and push him onto his side of the bed. "Goodnight child."

He laughs harder than he was. "Guess this child should be repulsed by this old man. Gross."

He goes to get up but I pull him back down and on top of my chest. "Enough. Sleep now."

He nods. "Love you Tony." He pecks my lips and settles onto my chest.

"Love you too Carmela."

The next morning I wake up with blonde hair in my face instead of the curls I was expecting. I look down and Lottie has her head on my pillow and my arm is around her shoulders. I look to my other side and Harry's gone. The bathroom door opens and he comes out wearing boxers and a shirt. He pulls on some sweatpants and sits on the bed next to me.

"What is Lottie doing here?"

"She came in crying. I made room for her and she cuddled up to you. I'll make breakfast. Go to sleep love." He kisses my head and gets up.