21.

"You're not thinking clearly Lou."

Liam sighs and puts his head in his hands. I shrug in response. I don't really care if I am or not. He grabs my hand and stops me from typing on my laptop.

"Louis! You could get in real trouble for this. You understand that right?"

"Liam." He takes his hand away. "I know you don't understand. I know you think it's crazy."

He scoffs. "Crazy yeah. And no I don't understand. You have fucking lost it! You're not a mobster like the sopranos Lou."

"I know that." I grumble.

"Then what are you thinking?!" He begs.

I sigh and close the laptop. It's been 4 weeks. Lottie has been staying at the apartment. She got a summer job at the Cafe. More importantly Harry and I have been able to talk to her more like mum wanted. Turns out...Lottie is just your typical teenager who thought she was in love but it was the wrong guy. At first I wanted to kill the guy, drag him out back and shoot him...Lottie and Harry talked me down. That's not really the right word they more so distracted me constantly...Harry with sex and Lottie with the sibling bonding time we've been lacking. When neither of them were around though I lost it. I wasn't an idiot I learned from beating up Niall, impulsive didn't work it got you caught. I opted more for stalking and getting to know the enemy. The internet could be a very powerful tool and so could texting now that there are apps you can download to hide your number. You can learn pretty much anything about anyone if you concentrated enough and paid a little bit of a fee here and there. It turns out this guy has a bit of a type and Lottie fit it perfectly. According to his social media he was a player and went through girls like fucking shoes tossing them out when he was done. I had decided to have fun with him. A few text messages...following him at night making him jump and what goes bump...it was oddly satisfying.

"Lou. Do you hear yourself?" Liam interrupts me. "Do you really hear yourself right now?"

"Yes. Do you? He's done this to other girls. He did it to Lottie. My Lottie!"

"I know." He sighs. "I want him to pay too but Lou this is crazy. You can't stalk him and threaten him over text messages."

I shrug. "It's been working just fine."

"Seriously?! Between you and Harry, Zayne and I really don't know what to do to stop you both."

I snap my head up from my coffee. "Harry?"

"Where do you think he disappears to?"

What is he talking about? Harry hasn't done anything. He hasn't disappeared. He's been being a better brother than me. He's been working at the Cafe a lot and he comes home late but that's part of starting a business right? To be honest if anyone has been sketchy it's been me. I haven't been working at all which I do feel bad about but I'm just not in the right mind frame right now to work.

"He's been just as absent as you, and as crazy. Zayne followed him and he's been physicslly stalking and watching this guy. He's in more of a position to get in more trouble than you. Hanna has been doing most of the cooking and Lottie serving while Jackson's basically taken on a second job working your bar. I thought you guys wanted this Cafe. Consider this YOUR intervention Lou. Let this go. FOR LOTTIE let it go. Get your head out of your ass. Talk to your boyfriend. Go back to work or school either one. I don't care just do something other than this."

I stare at Liam with my jaw dropped. "Harry's been what?"

"You didn't know? Did you seriously believe the I was working late excuse? Did you hear anything else I said?"

"I gotta go." I place some money on the table and grab my laptop.

"LOUIS!" Liam runs after me.

The walk home is quick. Liam has kept pace with me. Telling me I need to calm down. Do people think I have anger issues? I consider that possibility but let it go just as quickly. That's absurd I would know if I had anger issues.