Chapter 3

Wonwoo:Wait,what??You brought them to our home??

Y/n:Yeah!!I did!Is there any problem???

Wonwoo:That girl is kidnapped!!And that boy is her kidnapper!!!I have to arrest him!!

Wonwoo oppa took out the handcuffs and went toward Lin Han to arrest him but I stopped him.At the same time,Jenna stood in front of Lin Han preventing Wonwoo oppa going near toward Lin Han..And then,she yelled out---

Jenna:Dont dare you lay a single FINGER on Han..He saved my life!!He is the love of my life!!Just stay away from him!!

Lin Han:Calm down,Jenna!!We can explain him calmly!!

Wonwoo:What do you mean by saved your life??Didn't he kidnap you??

Jenna:He saved me from my abusive stepfather and step sister.He is my boyfriend.And why would my own boyfriend kidnap me??

Wonwoo:Fact!!So,you are saying that you are safe with him!

Jenna:Yes,I am willingly with him..And you dont believe me,then go and start an inspection in Kim mansion and ask every maid.

Wonwoo:Fine,I trust you!!That means I have to tell the real truth to my senior officer.

Lin Han:Wait.......................

Y/n:Ahh-Lin Han,you scared me!!

Jenna:What happened??

Lin Han: Meow meow racha are live..They are at live right now!!Check the phone!!

Jenna:Aishh--Not that Minho and Felix reporters again!!

Lin Han:Woahh-See it...

Jenna:As you say--

Wonwoo:I am going to take a shower.

Y/n:I am gonna cook the dinner.

On the screen---

Felix:Breaking news,the citizens of Seoul..A girl of highschool is being badly bullied at that alley right now..Oh how badly they are bullying her!!How merciless those classmates are!!During the school life,bullying has became a curse for simple life leading students.They are being tortured without any reason..

Minho:Yahh,Felix!!Hold up the camera for a minute!!I am just coming in a minute!!

Minho gave the camera to Felix and Felix holded the camera with his left hand and his mic was at his right hand..Then,Minho went inside the alley and Felix followed him while filming him..

Minho:Yahh--you punks!!Leave that girl---Go away!!You know,we are news reporters and we have solid proof that you are bullying her.Once,this live is seen by your principal,you know the rest..

Hearing his words,the bullies ran away hiding their faces...

Felix:So,you saw our camera man from Meow meow racha Minlix news channel saved a girl from her bullies..What a bravery!!

Minho:Felix-ahh!!

Felix:What happened??

Minho:The girl was hit on her head with something hand.There is blood on her head!!

Felix:Oh noo-We need to take her hospital...

Minho carried her at the back and was about to go to the hospital but he turned toward Felix..

Minho:Yahhh--Felix,we need to inform her family..There is her bag.Her id card must be somewhere.Announce her name..and her highschool name.And mention that she was taken to Seoul hospital as it is near and she needs to be hospitalized...