Chapter 24

A month later

I just woke up in the morning.Not my phone jumping due to continuous notifications.. I knew that it's the messages from Jay. But, I have to avoid him. I am ignoring him since last 3 days and it hurts now.. But, there is a reason for it.. It's all Jungwon's plan for Jay's surprise birthday party.. In fact, he is also avoiding Jay... Sunghoon is pretending to be extreme busy at ice rink.

Today is 19th April . Finally, my man's birthday is tomorrow...I was literally sobbing cuz I am hurting him like this...Now,he started to call me..I wanted to answer his call but I didnt..I got up from my bed,got freshen up,got ready..I went downstairs with my medical apron and saw Lily in the kitchen making the breakfast..She cooked curry and ramyeon.

Y/n:Good morning, Lily!!!

Lily:Good morning, eonnie.. Are you still ignoring Jay oppa??

Y/n:Yes 😭😭

Lily:Wait for some hours.. We will surprise him at 0' O clock.

Y/n:Ignoring Jay is the worst part of Jungwon's plan...

Lily:But it's necessary... Eat now..

Y/n:Did Wonwoo oppa leave already??

Lily:Yeah--he left?! He had an urgent meeting.. Eonnie??? Eonnie???

Y/n:Ahhh--Lily!! I want to hug Jay 😭😭Both of us are suffering!!

Lily:I think-Jay oppa is listening to 'We don't talk anymore'.

Y/n:You should not make fun of this serious thing, Lily!!

Lily:Okay--btw!! I know all the basic things of self defense. Jungwon taught me after the kidnapping incident..

Y/n:Woahh--I really like the soft relationship like you and Jungwon have.. It really suits you two!! He taught you self defense... He is so caring about you!!

Lily:I know right!! He said that he will train me like a pro!!

Y/n:Btw, where will Jungwon arrange the party??

Lily:At the backyard of Jay oppa's huge castle.. I will say his home a castle.. It's so huge!! The backyard feels like a forest!! Jungwon, Mr Park and I played hide and seek a lot..

Y/n:Really!! Mr Park played with you two..

Lily:Yes-he did. He is so cheerful and friendly..Mmmm--the food is tasty!! Finally, I aced cooking the curry..

Y/n:That's Jungwon's favorite.. He loves curry a lot.

Lily:Yeahh--I hope he loves the curry when I cook for him..

Y/n:Let's eat now!!

Then, we ate out breakfast. After, I went to my room to take bag and then I will go to hospital. I walked upstairs and went to my room. I took my bag and then I peered outside and wait--TF!!! Did I see a car???

Andwaeeee!!! I backed off seeing it.. Jay is waiting for me outside.. Aww--he came here to meet me...but!!How the hell I can go out now!! Ignoring him will be harder if I face him!!! I went downstair and called Lily!!

Y/n:Yahh!! Jeon Lily!! Jay is outside!! Help me!!!

Lily:Ehh?? What??? Oh no!!! What!!! What is he doing here??

Y/n:Of coarse, he is here to meet me as I freaking ignored him for 3 days.

Lily:And now, how will you go to the hospital??

Y/n:This is what I am thinking---

Lily:I have an idea.. I will go outside and tell him that you are not home..