Chapter 10

I was eating ice cream with Sunghoonie and walking ahed. It's been so long time since we hang out together. Right then, Sunghoon's phone got a notification. Maybe, someone texted him. He smilingly took his phone and and checked it .Right then his beautiful smile faded away. Wait, what did he check that his mood totally changed???

Y/n:Anything wrong, Sunghoon???

Sunghoon:No, nothing is wrong... Is there anything which was supposed to be wrong??

Y/n:You are hiding something.. Am I right??

Sunghoon:No--Hey,wanna play hide and seek?? You have to hide, Y/n!!

Y/n:Ehh?? What are you saying?? Playing hide and seek here?? In the shopping mall??

Sunghoon:Yeah--The mall is so big. It would be fun to play hide and seek here.. I will do the countdown. You should hide.

Y/n:Okay--I am playing just because it's your birthday. If playing with you can fix your mood, then I will play with you.

I can clearly see the tensed face of Sunghoon. Though he is tensed, he is playing with me.. Weird...Then,he told me to hide and he head toward the rest room. He is acting so weird.I turned away and walked ahed to find a place for hiding. Right then, I noticed two men was filming me. Aish--its the Meow meow Racha again. What's wrong with them??

Seeing me, they were about to get away and then I hurriedly caught them by their collars.

Y/n:Yahh-Lee Minho and Lee Felix--What's wrong with you two??

Minho:No--anything wrong.. We were just doing our work. Right Felix??

Felix:Yeah--we were just filming you and the figure skater, Park Sunghoon..

Y/n:Ahh-for God sake. He is my cousin. We are just here for a hang out. Don't create this as a issue.

Minho:And why should I believe you?? You could be lying.

Felix:Yes, I don't believe that you are his cousin.

Y/n:Okay-- it's upto you whether you believe me or not. I am going. I won't waste my time talking to you guys..

Minho:Aishh--you ungrateful lady--I am gonna make you famous. And there, you are disrespecting us.

Felix:Never mind Minho hyung. Let's gaur~~~

Right then, we heared some gunshots and loud footsteps.. This sound is heard from the ground floor. And we are at the 3rd floor. What the heck. I, Minho and Felix peered toward the ground floor and saw a bunch of men with deadly weapons and acting like terrorist.. They yelled out--

"The shopping mall is hijacked. Everyone stay still. Don't move. Don't dare to call the police. "

Right then, Minho turned on his camera and started to film the hijackers--

Y/n:WTH--Minho!! ARE YOU INSANE!!

Minho:I am just doing my job. And through this ,your police brother can also know about the situations and he can come here for rescuing us.

Y/n:You are right tho-Start live broadcast then~~

Minho:Felix, I am gonna film you now. Get ready. This is live.

Felix:Okay-- y'all guys. This is Lee Felix reporting from Meow meow Racha news channel. Currently, we are in Time square shopping mall. But unfortunately, the shopping mall got hijacked. This is live broadcasting. Stay tuned with us to know more. And I hope no one get hurt by the hijackers here.

Well, I sighed.. Wait, where is Sunghoon?? Does he know about the hijackers??? Oh no!! I am worried for him now!!! Right then, one of the hijackers yelled out---