Chapter 23

Shoot!!! Jungwon caught us in a wrong manner.. He got a huge cultural shock as expected.. He looked as he saw something horrifying. He couldn't blink... Jay and I were confused what to say---

Jungwon: Yahh--Jay hyung!!WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE DOING WITH Y/N NOONA IN THE CLOSET??

Jay:Yahh--Dont misunderstand us!!We did nothing as you are thinking...Dont think dirty,Jungwon!!

Y/n:Exactly---We did nothing--We just--

Jungwon:Then,what were you doing inside the closet??Playing hide and seek??Both of you came out with messy hair---Y/n noona was screaming inside the closet!!And--yahhh--her lipstick is ruined!!Care to explain??

Jay:Umm--actually!!!We--

Jungwon:Why are you stuttering,Jay hyung 😭😭😭??

Y/n:Yahhh--We seriously did nothing..There is a studio behind the closet..We were there!!

Jungwon:WHATT!! JAY HYUNG HAS A SECRET ROOM THERE??!! WHAT DID YOU TWO DO  THERE??

Jay:What kind of behaviour is that,Jungwon??We dont have to give you explainations..Anyways.I gotta go and drop Y/n ..Where is appa,btw??

Jungwon:Reading books in the library since last 3 hours!!He is obsessed with k-dramas and story books...

Jay:Okayy--Take care ! ! We are going then!!!

Jungwon:Bye hyung!! Come home safely 😭😭

Then, Jay and I head out to go out.. We came out of his big castle. Jay opened the door of the car like always.. I got in the car and he closed the door for me. Then, he got in the car and he started driving the car. I wanted to say something to him--

Y/n;Yahhh--Jay!!

Jay: Yeah, my love.. What happened??

Y/n:Our date didn't go according to the plan but--

Jay:Yeah--I am sorry for that!! I made you disappointed at our first date!! I am really sorry!!

Y/n:Yah-let me complete!!! I am not disappointed!! In fact, I was so happy to spend time with you in your secret studio... I  had never played guitar in my whole life.. You helped me a lot!!We had so many cute moments there!! Thank you so much for taking me there!! It's the best date of the whole world!!

Jay:Really!!! Did you like it??

Y/n:Yeah!! The moment we spent in your studio was the best moments of my life.. I felt so nice while listening you singing and playing guitar.

Jay:Then, we should go to the studio often.

Y/n: Let's make more best moments together!!

Jay:Of course, my love. We will make the best moments together...

Saying that,he smiled at me.. Istg--he is the cutest person I ever met in my whole life... Ahh---my man is so cute. I am so luck to have Jay in my life... He is such a great person.

Later, we reached the hospital just at 7:52 pm. I didn't want to go. All I wanted to spend more times with Jay!! But, I had to go.. Like always, Jay didn't let me open the door. He got out of the car, walked to me and opened the door for me. Why does he treat me like a princess always??

I got out of the car and then hugged Jay. Then, we broke the hug and he pecked on my forehead . I took his arm and kissed on his wound and told him to take care..

Then, I said goodbye to him.. I walked toward the hospital but I turned again and I waved him bye. He was leaned on his car and waved me back... Then, I went inside the hospital...