Chapter 5

My supervisor left me dumfounded..He is wrong.He cant just fire me..I know I am right..I am a doctor and it's my duty to save the patient's life without any hesitation..He ran toward him and stopped him.He dragged him and grabbed his collar and shouted on him--

Y/n:Who are you to fire me???You dont have any right to fire me..

Mr Shin:Doctor Y/n, you are crossing your limits..If you are not leaving me then I have to call the security guards...

Y/n:I will drag you to hell with me..

Mr Shin:Security guards..Throw her outside the hospital and make sure she doesnt enter the hospital again or else next time it would be you who will not enter the hospital..

The security guards came to pulled me from Mr Shin but before going,I kicked him..But,the security guards pulled me..I wish I kicked him more..They brought me to gate and legit they threw me on the streets like a trash..I fell on the ground.

I yelled on them for such treatment.They legit threw me on the streets and left there as if they would have done it everyday..I felt so insulted..People were looking at me..I want to cry so badly...Right that moment,a car dashed toward me..My eyes widens seeing a car.Well and now I am gonna die..I closed my eyes and I hear sound of turning the car and putting on the brakes dramatically.

...........................................................

In the car~~

Jungwon:Hyung!!Are you happy??

Jay:Yes,I will meet my Y/n after so many years!!I hope she remembers me-

Jungwon:Hyung!!May I ask you question??

Jay:Yes,what is it??

Jungwon:Why did you agree to marry the daughter of Mr Kim when you like Y/n noona a lot??I know I forced you to agree for the marriage but still why?

Jay:Uhh--The thing was like Mr Kim and I was suppose to collab for just a random business project.But,he asked me to marry her daughter in change of it..I saw both of the companies would get profit if the business collab happens...So,I decided to marry his daughter.But,I already made a plan to divorce her after a week..I even made the divorce papers ready..Why would I stay with a random stranger forever when I love someone else??And besides,it is good that I didnt marry his daughter..They tried to fool us...But,instead they are facing a great loss in business now while no harm happened to us..And no one can change the fact that I love Y/n a lot!!

Jungwon:Wahh--Hyung,your love is so immense for Y/n noona--

Jay:Jungwon,drive attentively..You broke your 3 limbs and my 16 cars by accidents. You already got into 4 accidents this month..And,now I am scared to be in the car when you are driving.

Jungwon:Hyung---Dont mention this on the street or else anyone can report me if they hear it..

Jay:Aishh-this boy is so talkative.....I hope we dont meet an accident..

Jungwon:Hyung..You know that I can drive very well---

Jay: *(Started chocking on the air)*

Jungwon:Yahh--Dont make fun of me..I dreamt of being a car racer when I was a kid...

Jay:I know that--

Jungwon:Look,hyung~~ we reached the hospitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--

Jay:Yahh!!Yang Jungwon,dont get in accident!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh---

They saw a lady was thrown right in front of the gate of the hospital..They both screamed seeing her...Jungwon turned the car to the left side preventing the car hitting her and pressed the brakes dramatically and the car stopped moving...