Chapter 4

Jay: It's time to meet my Y/n finally after 12 years..

Jungwon:Hyung!!Is she your childhood friend??12 years??

Jay:Yes,we used to study together at Kintergarden in America..

Jungwon:Hyung,if you dont mind,can you tell me what happened to you??How did you come in Seoul???

Jay:You wanna know---------

Jungwon:Indeed!!I am telling you..

16 YEARS AGO----(Jay's POV)

I was 6 years old that time.I used to live in New York.Y/n also lived there.We used to study at the same school.Y/n and I knows each other since kintergarden.We were good friends...She was very kind.She always tried to help others who were in trouble..

Y/n's dad and my dad worked at the same office..Y/n's dad was transferred to New York but later he was transferred back to Seoul when I became 10.They went to Seoul after then..

I missed her a lot..I had a crush on her since that time...Everyday,I missed her!!I wanted to see her!!But,there was no chances.Even,I go to Seoul,I wouldnt have find her..................

Then,later,few years have passed..I became 15..I was in High school.My parents met an accident that time.My mom passed away and my dad went to coma after that accident..

Due to this,we faced financial problems and I had to drop out of school.I was a good student but just for him,I destroyed my own future.I am not getting a good job...But,later,we were in more financial problems.Dad was  hospitalized..I had to do 8 part times jobs just to make up some money.

When I turned 16,I was fired from 3 jobs and later,out of frustration,I left all the rest part time jobs and I got myself engaged in small crimes,like stealing,hacking networks for people,looting the convenience store..I got a knife with myself to break the locks of the stores..

Few months later...

It was midnight.I had a plan to loot a convenience store..i wore a mask and a black leather jacket.I was about to break the lock with my kinfe.But,I heard some sounds of gunfires..I heard it so clearly and I went there following the sound.I saw that there were robbers coming out from bank looting money full of 7 bags..They were firing at the security guards and people who witnessed their robbery..Later,they discovered me.They tried to fire on me.But,I escaped from their shots..Their boss later jumped on me and pointed his gun on my forehead.In order to defend myself,I stabbed him with the knife on his chest..He died on spot..I freaked out after finding him dead...Did I just murder a person?
I got so frightened and I dropped the knife and stepped away from the dead body...I fell on the ground realizing that I actually killed a person...I was 16 that time and I was so frightened ..Later,the men of the person I just killed right now bowed down toward me...

I got shocked at their actions.Later,they begged me for not to kill them..They told that they will take me as their new boss as I killed their boss few moments ago...Just a murder made me their leader and I possessed such wealth..I became so happy to see that I conquered such wealth..First of that,I paid all the dues of the hospital..And,now I am paying the hospital for the best treatment so that my dad can recover from coma..

Within few days,I became so popular..Literally,the news was actually about me in every news channel.The police was searching for me everywhere to put me in the jail for the murder case..But,I did it in order to defend myself.Or else,I would get shot by that guy.If I had died ,then who would pay for my dad??

I had to live for him..I will make my dad fine..I cant even visit the hospital just for poilce...But,I cant wear mask..Because,I killed that man while wearing mask.And,there was a design on the left side of my mask "J".I bought that mask as my name starts with J. And now,I am known as the new leader --"Mafia J "

Later,I decided to shift to Korea..And,here I started a new life opening my own company.But,I was still the mafia.I decided to make money by killing the criminals.Not killing the innocent people or doing illegal jobs.I helped the police indirectly and also earned for myself..

That's how I am Park Jongseong or Jay for everyone who is currently one of the successful CEOs  and also the hidden Mafia J who kills the criminal and possess their wealth.

(End of Jay's POV)

Jungwon:Hyung,I am on my tears..You struggled a lot..Why does people suffer at their teenage??

Jay:I dont know..

Jungwon:But,hyung..Thanks for taking care of me..You took me with you when I was 15  when I parents died.You are so nice to me..

Jay:It's nothing...I dont know,but I saw my old struggles in you..I didn't want you do deal with hardships..

Jungwon:I promise you hyung!!I will never betray you like others do..I will be the most trusted for you,hyung!

Jay:I know that Jungwoniee!!Anyways,lets go and meet Y/n!!

Jungwon:Yes!!Why not??I wanna see your childhood crush too!!

Jay:Sure--I also cant wait to see her!!

In the hospital..

I came back buying the medicines for Lily.But,on my way to her ward room no,I met my supervisor who yelled at me..

Mr Shin:Yahh--Jeon Y/n--How dare you show your face?

Y/n:Is there any problem,Mr Shin??

Mr Shin:Problem??You broke the hospital protocol and what makes you bring here??You did a surgery without the payments!

Y/n:I dont believe in such protocols where one will get treatment after paying..I am a Doctor and my job is to cure one's illness.

Mr Shin:If you are that kind,then we are not.Try to be practical..And,you are fired..Go away from here...

Saying that,he left leaving me there...Tears were forming in my eyes..Did I really get fired such for a surgery without payment??Or saving a patient's life???

To be continued....................