Chapter 25

In Jay's room

Jay was crying and right then he got a call from Minjae... He didn't answer the calls but she was calling her continuously. He answered her call and came to know that she is waiting for him outside his house. It's something important that she has to tell to Jay...

Jay agreed to talk with her face to face and came downstairs. He came outside and met Minjae on the door crying..

Jay:Ehh?? Kim Minjae?? Why are you crying??

Minjae:Please help me---

Jay:Can you maintain distance please?? Talk while staying 2 metre away from me. I already have a girlfriend...Don't you even try--

Minjae:Am I a slut to you??And, you know what , you are not even my type..But, nevermind.

Jay:Now, tell me what happened--

Minjae:As you know that, I am totally an orphan now. After my dad died, the whole business sank down.. All I am doing a job just to survive.. But, the CEO of the company is a pervert... He crossed his limits today.. I somehow saved myself...

Jay:So, how can I help you?? You should go to the police instead..

Minjae:You can help me giving a job in your company.. I really need it now...Plzz, Jay. help me.. Forget what happened in the past...

Jay:Okay---Come to my office tomorrow for a formal interview and now go home..

Right then, Minjae broke down in tears and hugged Jay tightly and thanking him a lot...

Jay: Yahh--whats wrong with you?? Are you a super glue or something?? Stop sticking with my arms..

Minjae:I am just thanking you...

Jay: Excuse me--please.If you are done then go back to your home!!

Minjae:Okayy--see you tomorrow in the office.Thanks again..

I almost had a panic attack seeing the whole scenario.But, Jay is such a man.He is the standard..The way he kept her far away. He is so loyal.. He is the standard.. Now, I feel bad for pulling the prank.. He saw the post!! And texted me.. I really want to hug him now.. But right then, Jungwon told me to hide.. I saw Minjae leaving and then Jungwon walked toward Jay with a piece of cloth. And he blindfolded Jay with the cloth..

Jay was too surprised by the sudden action of Jungwon and then, he took his to the backyard of the house and I was walking beside them.

We reached the backyard. Sunghoon was busy in counting with his watch . He signaled us that it was almost the time by showing the countdown using his fingers.. 5..4...3...2...and 1.Then, Jungwon unblindfolded Jay.

As Jay opened his eyes, we all wished him "Happy birthday" while Taesan, Lily and I were throwing confetti confettis toward Jay.. Jay looked so dumbfounded for a moment but then he realized that it was his surprise party..

Jungwon ran and hugged Jay tightly and kept saying that--"Happy birthday, Jay hyung." Then, Mr Park hugged his son and patted his back.. I was admiring them and then they broke the hug. Jay and I made an eye contact... Now, he walked toward me. I looked at him at wonder and he came to me and hugged me. I felt his face on the crook of my neck.

I hugged him more tightly and I was patting his head. Not me noticing Jungwon who was smirking 💀. Lily and Mr Park were blushing seeing us. Sunghoon had no reaction and Taesan was staring toward the food section.