Chapter 12

Literally, Jungwon, Lily and Sunghoon were playing games in the computers of the office straight for 2 hours.. Later, they realized that night has fallen.

Lily:Ohh-Jungwon-ah!! It's already night now.

Jungwon:Ohh!Yes, it's already night.

Sunghoon:Oh, I have to go home.

Lily:Wait, where is Y/n eonnie??

Jungwon:I saw Y/n noona and Jay hyung going toward the rooftop. Let's go there.

Sunghoon:Sure.I am also coming..

Then they went to the rooftop and then, they saw something unexpected . Lily was so shocked to see her eonnie getting closer to Jay's face but she wanted it.Sunghoon was like no reaction. And the Jungwon was about to sneeze and Lily was like--

Lily:Yahh--Yang Jungwon-For God sake--Dont sneeze!!!

Jungwon:Achooooooooooooooooo~~

Lily:Yah-Yang Jungwon. I told you not to sneeze

Sunghoon:Jungwon--ah!!The timing was great!!

Lily:How was the timing great!!

Jay and I saw them and then we realized what we were about to do. We were about to kiss. Ahhh--this is so embarrassing....We got caught by them.WTF we were about to do!!

I pushed Jay, ran away and took Lily's hand and  said goodbye and left... Jungwon followed us saying that he is also coming to drop us to our home as it was late.

Next day---

I got ready for nothing. I have nothing  to do. I am jobless now. I should look for part time jobs till I get a real job in the hospital.. Lily got ready for school. She bade me goodbye and left. I also thought to go out with her. I will look for part time jobs as I am not getting a real job easily.

Lily and I came outside of our home and I saw Jungwon outside waiting for Lily while leaning on a car.

Jungwon:Hey, Lily. Let's go to school together. I was waiting for you..

Lily:Awww, thank you Jungwoniee for waiting for me.

Jungwon:Let's go then.

Awww, Jungwon and Lily is so cute together. They look good together. But, why am I shipping them??

Wait,  I noticed that it's Jay's car. I saw Jay ,his handsome face and his sharp jawline. I got embarrassed seeing him here as it made me remember of last night. I literally ran away from there meanwhile Lily and Jungwon was calling me.     

It was already night 7 pm. I looked for part time jobs but I didn't get it already. I reached home finally after a long tiring day. Never expected that life would take me here after studying so hard. I was about to enter the house and right then someone called me. I turned back and saw Jungwon with his bag and luggage.. Ehh why luggage??

Y/n :Hi!! Jungwon!! What are you doing here in front of my home at this hour??

Jungwon:Hi, Y/n noona. Actually, I am here to stay with Lily.

Y/n:WHAT !! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???

Jungwon:Calm down, noona. Let me complete. I knew that you would panic. But listen.