Chapter 13

After dropping Jay safely to his home, I came back home. I saw Lily in the living room with a tired face.  I asked her---

Y/n:What happened, Lily?? Why do you look like this?

Lily:Jungwon isn't home yet.

Y/n:Oh, don't worry. He will come home soon.

Lily:But, I am worried about him. He is so childish. And it's quite late night.. Ahh--Where is he???

Y/n:Woah--Too concern for a friend!!

Lily:He is also concerned for me in the school..

Y/n:I know it. Jungwon is a very good boy. After all, he is raised up by Jay when he was 15.

Lily:Uhh?? And his parents??

Y/n:I don't know that much but something tragic happened.

Lily:Oh.I see.

Y/n:Ah-Wonwoo oppa isn't home yet..

Lily:Hey, Y/n eonnie. How do you think of Jungwon as a boyfriend??

Y/n:Ehh?? What??

Lily:No--I mean!! As a person!! HEHE!!

Y/n:Jungwon is a very nice person. He has a bubbly personality. Sometimes, he acts very weird. Like he talks about violence.

Lily:Yeah, I really noticed that. He talks about many weapons.

Y/n:I guess he used to watch many crime shows.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Hearing it, Lily got excited and ran toward the door and I also followed her. She hurriedly opened the door expecting that it was Jungwon but we saw that it was Wonwoo oppa. He came inside, took off his coat and kept it on the couch.

Wonwoo:Oh, hello.

Y/n:How was your day, Wonwoo oppa??

Wonwoo:Like a normal busy day..

Jungwon:Oh, hello, I am also back..

Lily:Ohh-finally he is back.. Yahh-Yang Jungwon, I was so worried for you. Why were you late??

Jungwon:I didn't find a cab. That's why I got late.

Wonwoo:I am hungry..

Y/n:Ohh--Wonwoo oppa, go and take a shower. Get freshen up. By that time, I prepare the dinner.

Wonwoo:Okay then, I am going..

Jungwon:Let's go and study Lily.

Y/n:Give me your luggage.I will keep your luggage in the guest room, Jungwon.

Jungwon:Okay--thank you, noona..

Lily:Let's go then..

Jungwon and Lily went to Lilly's room with their books and I went to the kitchen to cook the dinner. 

Jungwon and Lily sat down to study. Lily asked Jungwon to help him with Maths and Geography. Lily helped him with those subjects. Jungwon had some difficulties to understand but Lily taught him with patience. Then, they were called for the dinner. Jungwon happily jumped and went toward the dining room and Lily followed him  .                                  

The dinner was really. I called everyone for dinner. Wonwoo oppa came and sat on the chair. Jungwon came running excitedly and Lily came here like an introvert.

Jungwon:Thank you for the food. It's is so tasty.

Y/n:Welcome.These foods are very simple and regular. You must have eaten very nice dishes at Jay's place.