Chapter 18

Doctor Joshua forwarded his hands toward me.I shook my hands with him. Then, Doctor Joshua took us inside the hospital. We followed him... Meanwhile, he was talking with us--

Joshua:So, Doctor Y/n, you will be in charge of Mr Park..

Y/n:Yeah--You have to give me the report of his previous conditions. Then, I can take care of him..

Jay:What did my appa say after he woke up??

Joshua:He asked where he is and looked for you and your mom..

Jay:Ohh--I see..

Y/n:Wasn't he confused before??

Joshua:He was confused at first. But later, he remembered every.. Oh, we arrived.. Mr Park is in the room..

Doctor Joshua pointed toward the room in from of us.. Then, Jay let a deep breath out and opened the door. We entered the room. We saw an old man who exactly looks like Jay was resting on the bed leaning back. He looked at us. Jay has really taken after Mr Park.. Father and son got the same handsome face..

Mr Park was staring at Jay after he noticed him. Jay took his steps towards his dad. Mr Park spoke in a soft weak tone--

Mr Park:Jay, is that you, my son??

Jay:Yes, appa!! IT'S ME!! FINALLY, YOU WOKE UP !! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU!!

Mr Park:You got skinny a lot. Your jawline is so sharp now..

Jay:You still got the glow in your face!!

Mr Park:Jay-ah!! Where is your eomma??

Jay:Eomma is no more!! It's just me and you alive..

Mr Park:WHAT!! YOUR MOM IS NO MORE!!

Jay:She was so nice and God called her to him!!

Mr Park:At least, you are alive, my son!!!

Jay hugged his appa tightly and started crying on his shoulders. Mr Park also broke down in his tears . Both father and son cried a lot after their reunion. Mr Park was patting Jay's head and was crying a lot. Jay broke the hug, wiped his tears and then he wiped his appa's tear. They both started to speak about their feelings after they met after a long time.

It's my 1st time seeing Jay crying like this. I got teary while seeing them crying like this.. I was looking them and then Doctor Joshua called me.. I wiped my tears and looked at him.

Joshua:Doctor Y/n, are you listening??

Y/n:Yeah-- tell me..

Joshua:Here is the file about the health condition of Mr Park ..

Y/n:Ohh--thank you so much..

Joshua:You are most welcome. Btw, Mr Park has to stay in hospital for 3 days..

Y/n:Ehh?? Why??

Joshua:Cuz, he was under our hospital for more than many years. And we have to keep him under our observation at least for 3 days for his better health.

Y/n:Woahh--this would be better.

Joshua:It's been already a day.. 2 days more.. Then, he will be able to go home.

Y/n:Don't you think he need to go out for refreshment? Like a visit in a garden.

Joshua:Yeah- good point... Must appreciated!

Y/n:Thank you then!!

Joshua:You are welcome-

During lunch time