Chapter 9

2 days later~~

Lily was discharged from the hospital last night.. She is okay now. And now, this morning, she will go to school.. There is a meeting after school with the principal about Lily's bullying case.. How dare those girls bully my sister??

I went to her room and saw that she was acting normal. I didn't see her scared after the incident happened with her.. Lily is brave and protest for other but she doesn't speak when it's about her.. Seeing her made me feel bad.. I hugged her and told that everything will be fine.. She hugged me back and thanked me for being the best sister...

Later, after having breakfast, Wonwoo oppa went to police station for work. Lily and I will go to school.. We came out and I saw Jungwon standing outside... Seeing us, he waved us and wished us good morning. .

Jungwon:Good morning--Everyone...

Y/n:Jungwon?? You??

Lily:Who is Jungwon??

Jungwon:Oh--so, she is your sister, Jeon Lily!! Nice to meet you!! I am Yang Jungwon!!I will be going with you to your school as your friend. Also, I will attend some classes. Jay hyung already got me admitted in school.

Y/n:Nice then--Come inside the car... I will drop you kids in the school...

Lily:Wait.. Why is he suddenly coming with me to my school??

Y/n:Ohh--Jay told him to do so.. And yeah, Lily, I have to tell you an important thing about Jungwon.. He likes to talk about violence like--he killed someone with Ak-49 riffles..

Jungwon:It is Ak-47, Y/n noona!! Jay hyung has this one in his home!!!

Lily:Ehh..Jay has the gun???Wait.. What?? Jay oppa?? Y/n eonnie,did he talk about your Jongseong ahjusshi??

Y/n:Yes..I met him 2 days ago..

Jungwon:Woah--I must tell Jay hyung that he is more popular as Jongseong ahjusshi!🤣

Y/n:Shhh--Get inside the car?!

We all got inside the car.. Jungwon and Lily were talking among each other..I was driving the car but suddenly, we got stucked in a traffic jam.

Y/n:Aishh---There is a traffic jam!!

Lily:Don't worry!! We have much time before school starts..

Y/n:But, I have a date today!!I cant be late-

Jungwon:What??? Already?? Jay hyung didn't told me about it you are dating.

Y/n:Ehh?? Was Jay suppose to know about my date??

Lily:This Jungwon is so weird.. Btw, I made a birthday card for oppa. Say Happy birthday to him on behalf of me tho I have texted him..

Y/n:Okay--I will!!!

Jungwon:Wait a minute--You have a date with someone who is not Jay hyung!

Y/n:Yeah and he is--

Jungwon:WHAT THE HELL!!!

Y/n:Anything wrong, Jungwon???

Jungwon:No--I am fine...

Later, the traffic jam was clear. I was driving the car but I noticed that Jungwon took his phone and started to type aggresively.Maybe,he is texting someone.I can't understand Jungwon by even a single inch.He is very weird.He always talk about killing and weapons.I guess,he watches TV a lot.

..............................................

Meow meow Racha was seen on a specific place.The camera man Minho is fixing the camera and the reporter Felix was fixing his hair.