Chapter 28

I was scared to death... Things are getting worse.. Like--Jay and others really got arrested.. And we are kidnapped here... And what the hell is wrong with Minjae!! Why the hell is she doing all this?? Just for revenge.. She was normal.. Who the hell brainwashed her.. And, Minho and Felix are soo nice... They are trying to save us from that beech.

Minho:Shoot us instead but we won't start live broadcast..

Felix:What's wrong with you?? Why are you doing all these??

Y/n:Minjae---Why ?? Your father was a criminal.. He tried to kill me..

Minjae:And so let me complete his incomplete work ..

Immediately, she took out a gun and pointed it on my head. And then, she yelled-

Minjae:Yahh--Lee Minho.. If you want this trash to stay alive, then start the live.. I will shoot her if you don't do it.

Felix:No--please.Dont do it.

Minho:And excuse me. Whom are you calling trash??? She is a freaking doctor.. She saves so many patients. She is so selfless.. You are trash, Minjae..

Y/n: Minjae, we are not your enemies. Let us go!!

Minjae:I hope you go to hell after you die..

She loaded the gun and Minho rushed toward her to stop but her men stopped him.. Then, they held Felix.. Minho and Felix tried to free themselves but they couldn't.. I saw Minjae smirking.. She was about to pull the trigger..

And right that moment, loud footsteps could be heard. I saw two person came inside the room in a chaotic way.. It's a boy and a girl.. Both of them were wearing mask. Wait, they aren't the MAFIAZ. Who are they???

The girl yelled out --"Don't dare you touch my sister. ".And then, she kicked Minjae in a cool way exactly like the way Jungwon do. And, the other boy with baseball bat hitting the other men of Minjaee and yelled out---" Why are you all useless here?? I will be the new member of the MAFIAZ soon and I will eat many tasty dishes. " Wait, I know them.. I can recognize them. It's Lily and Taesan . OMG!!

Minho and Felix got free and now they started doing live.. Minho was filming everything and Felix untied me from the chair.... He told me to find the exit and leave the place... Meanwhile, two more people entered the room while firing on the other men of Minjae. They were also wearing masks..

One of the boy was wearing hoodie and the other guy was wearing a vintage long coat.. That's Sunghoon and Jungwon.... They are here finally.. But, I didn't see Jay here.. Wait, is it true what Minjae said?? Did he really got arrested?? I have to go to the police station ASAP!!

I was about to go and Jungwon came to me... He informed methat Wonwoo oppa arrested him.. I told him and I will go and set him free no matter what happens..And right that moment,I got an idea..

I went and grabbed Minho's collar and took him in a corner.. And then, I asked him..

Y/n:Yahh--Minho.. Do you have your phone??

Minho:Yeah!! I have..

Y/n:You know, Mafia J got arrested..

Minho:Wtf!! what??

Y/n:I know we all support him.. He is a very good person.. He killed criminals just to save the citizens

Minho:Yeah--The MAFIAZ are active. I expect nothing from the police now. Mafia J and his friends are the one we can rely on..

Y/n:You can help us to set him free.

Minho:Me??

Y/n:You guys have many followers.. If you post an announcement about it, many people will make rally in front of the police station and make petition so that they let Jay go.