Chapter 27

Taesan who just hid behind the door after seeing the scenarios. He freaking got frightened... He saw his noona getting kidnapped right in front of his own eyes... Getting in a van, the kidnappers left---

Taesan got outside seeing the van leaving. He immediately took his phone out and took a photo of the nameplate of the car.... He saw the van going... Then,he took his bag which was dropped on the ground...Lily came out of the library and walked toward Taesan....

Lily:Yahh--Taesan-ahh!! What are you doing here?? We are supposed to read in the library... Didn't you take your bag yet??

Taesan:Y/n noona --she---

Lily:Wait--what happened to her?? Her car is here!!

Taesan:She--got kidnapped right in front of my eyes..

Lily:Okay---lets go then--WAIT--WHAT DID YOU SAY??? WHAT THE FXXX!! TAESAN!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Taesan:DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KID AROUND WITH YOU ABOUT A SERIOUS TOPIC?? FR--

Lily:Andwaee!!! Which direction did the kidnappers go??

Taesan:The left side of that street.. I took a photo of the nameplate of the van of the kidnappers. Lets go and save her!!

Lily:Love you bro😭😭.. You did a great job!! Show me that photo!! I can track those garbage who dared to kidnapped my eonnie!!

Taesan:Lets get in the car.. You track their location and I can drive the car..

Lily: Can I trust you.?? What if you crash the car if you get distract by any food store 💀!

Taesan:No, I won't 😅. Let's go now.. We don't have time.. We gotta shave Y/n noona before its too late..

Lily:Wait!! What?? 'Shave' Y/n eonnie..?? 💀

Taesan:I mean 'save' Y/n noona. Sorry for mispronouncing..

Lily:Your former tutor,Y/n eonnie would be crying if she hears it.And that's why we aren't the part of the MAFIAZ. We are not serious..

Taesan:Btw,we need some weapons to fight with them.. We don't know how to use guns. But, baseball bats and kitchen knife will be okay.. Let's buy chilli powders too..

Lily:Nice idea. Let's go!!

Both of them got in the car. Taesan started driving the car and went to the convenience store.On the way, Lily tracked the location of the kidnappers.. They got their things from the convenience store.. Then, they got in the car again... Taesan was driving the car very fast and Lily was scared.

Lily:Taesan--are you listening??

Taesan:No--I am concentrating in driving..

Lily:Could you slow down the speed?? It's too fast!! We might meet an accident..

Taesan:Come on. We gotta go fast..My instinct says that two more person are getting kidnapped..

Lily:Ehh.? Who are the other two persons??

The Meow meow racha came out of their office to find some breaking news. Minho was happily looking for breaking news with his camera and Felix was happily following his hyung. But, they have never expected the next thing that would happened with them.. All a sudden, a van stopped besides them. 3 men came out of the van and pulled them inside the van.

As they got pulled inside the van without their realization, they saw a senseless figure already in the van. Minho was like--"OMG, isn't that Ms Jeon Y/n? " . Felix yelled out--"Minho hyung,watch out. " Those men made Minho and Felix senseless using the chloroform..