Chapter 17

I was standing there like a dumbfounded person.Jungwon isn't going with us. So, it's just Jay and I going to New York. Meanwhile, Jay and Jungwon are hugging and saying bye to each other. Then, Jungwon left. Jay told me to come with him. I took my luggage and followed him... .

Inside the plane~~

I was just simply following Jay since last 3 hours and now we are in the plane finally..

Y/n:Jay, where is my seat??

Jay:Beside me.

Y/n:What!!

Jay:Yeah-there is our seats!!

Y/n:You booked a business class ticket for me also ????

Jay:Yeah--any thing wrong??

Y/n:I always travelled in the economy class. It must be so expensive, Jay. You should have booked an economic class ticket for me. .

Jay:Yah--how dare you?? I am  not a miser man. And now, sit here like a good girl..

Y/n:Don't yell like a ahjussi now..

Jay:I am not an ahjussi!!

  I chuckled at his cuteness. Whenever, he tells like this, he looks so cute. Jay's seat was just beside the window. But he gave his seat to me cuz he knows that I love the window seat. I told him that it wasn't necessary but he made me sit on the window seat. Aw~~he is really a gentleman..

Y/n:Thank you so much, Jay for the seat.

Jay:Anything for you.

Y/n:I am feeling sleepy all a sudden..

Jay:But, you didn't have the dinner yet..

Y/n:Yeah--but..

Jay:I can't let you sleep with an empty stomach.. Wait till the dinner is served..

Y/n:As you say--

Later, the plane took off. It was flying high higher in the sky. Everything looks so tiny from above.. Soon, the dinner was served. What the hell--steak, cashew nut salad, pudding and red wine and many unknown food that I dont know as a commoner for dinner... Damn, this is  what business class dinner is! It tastes 1000 times better than my cooking and my boring regular pancakes. The pudding was so tasty..

Later, I noticed the moon. Awwww--it looks so beautiful.. It was shining so beautifully. I was starting at the moon and I heard saying something which made me shocked...

Y/n:Did you say something, Jay??

Jay:The moon is beautiful, isn't it??

Y/n:Yeah-it is.. But, then I didn't get it..

Jay:I said it in Japanese..

Y/n:Woahh--you can speak Japanese too...

Jay:Yeah.. I can speak Japanese .

Y/n:Woah--nice then..

I literally know the meaning of this phase.. 'The moon is beautiful, isn't it'--is a romantic Japanese phrase which means 'I love you'. But, I pretended as if I don't know about it.. Ahh--Jay, why are you making me so delulu like this???

After 15 hours~~

I was sleeping but I felt someone calling my name. It's Jay who was calling me. I found myself sleeping on his shoulder.. I quickly moved my head from his shoulder. He was smiling on my actions..