Chapter 20

I got a freaking panic attack after seeing the live streaming of Meow meow racha.. OH--Holy sh--!!! LILY AND YEJI!! It can't be them!!! PLZZZ--- But it's actually them!!! I started to feel suffocation.. I collapsed on the ground after seeing it.. People around me came to help me after seeing me..

Some aunties pulled me up and took me inside the TV store and made me sit on a chair.. They got me a bottle of water and made me drink it.. Later, my condition got a bit better but the tension and panic conquered my whole heart...

I literally took my phone and called Wonwoo oppa.... I was crying and yelling like "Our Lily and Yeji got kidnapped.. Save them"..  I shared the live stream of Meow meow racha to him.. I really want to go and find them but it will take a lot of time. But, I can't sit here idle here.. I want to go but those aunties told me to calm down and told me to rest assure that my brother and the police department will rescue them.. They were consoling me. All I can pray for Lily's and Yeji's safety now!!

A young boy around at the age of 19 was yelling and looking for his younger sister everywhere while riding his cycle the dead night..

"Yeji-ya!! Where are you?? Your Sunghoon oppa is looking for you!!"

He was looking for his sister since last 3 hours. His parents are also trying to find her with the help of the police.. Now, he can't control his tears and he started to cry.. He wiped his tears and thought to look in the abandoned factories and places hoping that he would find her sister there..

He checked two factories and found nothing.. Later, he went to check another factory and noticed a van outside. He went inside the factory fearlessly and started to look around.. While searching, he found a room where he heard someone's conversation.

"Yahh-- you have to stay awake and take care of this bitch we kidnapped today! "

"No--You will guard her.. Make sure that she doesn't escape. She is senseless now.. "

"As you say.. We have to go tomorrow to sell her to the boss. "

Sunghoon secretly looked in the room two men and found Yeji senseless on the floor.. Without thinking, he went inside the room to save his sister..

Sunghoon:YEJI!!!

Man 1:Yahh--who is he???

Man 2:How did he find us here??

Sunghoon:Let my sister go!

Man 1:As if we are your slave and we will listen to you!!

Man 2:Lets kill him and dump his dead body in the garbage..!!

Sunghoon:As if I let you do that!! I will defeat you and go back with my sister..

Man 2:What a good brother he is?! Let's send him to heaven..

Sunghoon has no idea that these men are ferocious and deadly dangerous.. He tried to fight with them but ended up getting beaten by them.. He got many bruises on his whole body.. Blood was coming out of his mouth..  

He was lying on the floor while bleeding from his forehead. He tried to get up. He has to save his sister.. But, he was too weak to fight back.. Then, he saw one of the men walking toward him by holding a knife.. He was about to stab Sunghoon.. Sunghoon couldn't blink his eyes at this rate . Right when he was about to get stabbed, he saw the man fell from him in a great distance after getting a slay kick..