Preface

Welcome|Preface

" How could I want anyone else when I am only because you are? I exist for you just as I exist because of you Inayah "

☆°•°☆☆°•°☆

What happens when your whole marriage is based on a lie?

Inayah Sharma

Inayah despises the idea of arrange marriage. Growing up with an abusive father inayah never believed in the idea of getting married one day . She has always been busy chasing her dream to become a painter , But when her father all of a sudden gambles her to get married to the richest and the most successful man in the country, her dreams are crushed and swiped under the carpet and she only has one feeling set for her future husband : Hatred.

☆°•°☆

Arhaan Malhotra

Arhaan always thought that marriage will be better than ones wildest dreams from the moment he saw the girl of his dreams in his college. Loving someone from afar always have a beauty of its own even though sometimes it's unbearable and painful. But when one day his father announces that he will be marrying the girl of his father's choice in a week his dreams are shattered and he only have one feeling set for his future wife : contempt.

☆°•°☆☆°•°☆

Will this marriage of convenience will bring them together to a place where love shines brighter than gold a place between galaxies, seas and moons a place where light and dark begins to touch and where a miracle arises or will it destroy and Corrupt them?

☆°•°☆☆°•°☆

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

Tropes of the book :-

• Marriage of convenience
• Academic rivals to lovers
• Forced proximity
• Its always been you
• Touch her and you die
• Boy falls first but the girl falls harder
• One bed
• Dark Romance

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

NOTE:

• I want to thank everyone for giving my book a chance, it really means a lot. This is my first book and I don't have that much experience, but I'll try to give this is a chance.

• If you like men who worships the ground their women walks on , surprise you choose the right book.

• Updates will be once a week sometimes twice a week, writing is something I enjoy doing as a therapy so please don't force me to update a lot at the starting. I want my ideas and thoughts to reflect in my writing so don't make this a chore for me.

• Again, this is my first book so there will be a lot errors, you can message me if you find some so I can edit that out for future readers.

And plot building takes time so read the first 11 chapters to actually judge the book.( my writing skills have drastically changed after thoses chapters so check them out )