26. elle est un rêve

♡Inayah's pov ♡

♡Inayah's pov ♡

As I step inside Arhaan's office, I'm greeted with all dark grey and black interior, the walls are painted in a deep shade of black with silver designs adorned on them, reflecting a subtle rays of sunlight.

In the centre, a large marble desk is constructed. A lady of around my age sits there filing her nails but as soon she hears mine and Arhaan's footsteps approaching her back straightens up.

In an instant her attention shifts towards Arhaan and her whole demeanour changes, she tucks the imaginary hair out of her face which looked a bit uncanny to me as her hair were pulled back in a tight slicked ponytail.

"Good Afternoon Mr Malhotra, I just called Mr Kabir he will be here to assist you in a minute. Is there something I can do for you in mean time?" she bates her eyes at him, but to her dismay Arhann was busy looking at his phone.

I punch him slightly with my elbow, trying to get his attention so he can actually respond to the girl, he is being unnecessarily rude.

Finally he looks at me, the furrowed expression on his face softening a bit.
I point my head towards the receptionist, pointing to respond to her. Politely.

"Oh, yeah assist Inayah, my wife to the seating area."

The moment she hears my name, a scowling expression settles on her face but it's soon masked with a fake smile when Arhaan raises his brows at her.

"Sure, sir. Why not."

She stands up and walk towards the 'seating area' without looking back to see if I'm actually walking with her or not.

"trésor " I turn to look at Arhaan, as he calls out my name.

"hmm?"

"I gotta meet some people, wait for me ok? And If you need anything just give me a call."

Sure, like I would love to miss the only time I'm not with you.

"You have my number?" I shake my head at his question.

A fake gasp echoes in the room, Arhaan has a look of disbelief on his face.

What a drama queen.

"You don't have your husband's phone number?" taking my phone from my hand, he unlocks it and starts to type in it.

"Here you go" I take my phone from him and my whole face scrunches up.

He saved his no as 'Husband💍😩♥️'

Ewww.

I don't dare to hide my ick expression, and the smug expression on his face means this was exactly what he wanted.

"Don't miss me too much" he leaves but not before giving me a wink.

A freaking wink.

Disgusting so fucking disgusting.