06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.

♡Arhaan's pov♡

♡Arhaan's pov♡

I was siting on the bench in the park , I don't know why because I hate kids they are fucking annoying.

The sun was setting , all shades of reds mixed with blues and yellows. Washing the buildings with a gentle golden glow. The air is full with the softest chatter. Which ebbs and flows like a restful sea.

It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen , well almost. Nothing in this universe is more beautiful then her.

I could smell lavender and vanilla around me. It even smells just like her around me.

It take sniff of the scent again cause why not.

The scent is getting stronger now. Weird.

I closed my eyes. Living in the moment. To feel the calmness.

"Arhaan "

"Hmm."

"Arhaan ? "

Why is this voice soo sweet? Maybe just an illusion.

"Arhaan "

This voice is like a siren .

weird so so weird.

Like the the sailor I am , bounded by her voice I turned to look at her.

And there she is standing there looking like an ethereal angel she is.

She was staring at me so intently, her gaze of amber flames burning into my skin, quickening my breath.

Her eyes are having their own war in them, I don't mind dying in only if she keeps looking at me forever like this.

Moon glows on her face, stars trapped in the strands of her hair.

Wind moving through her hair , and goddam that smile. She will be the death of me one day.

Getting out of this enchanting dream.

I heard her voice again.

"Arhaan "

Of fuck me , she surely wants to kill me today.

"y-yes", I cleared my throat

"umm yess?"

"I was looking for you everywhere"

Huh?

"Oh OH why? Not that I hate you were looking for me , I would love that. Umm why uh why were you looking for me ?"

I could feel my cheeks burn up. Why am I acting like this for fuck sake.

She started laughing at the situation I am in, but I must say my life was nice while it lasted. Because after hearing her laughter I don't think I can survive. Fuck.

Wait how is this even possible?
Inayah sharma who hates my whole existence and probably curses my mother to bring me in this world is laughing seeing me.