32. Colour me red

☆Arhaan's pov ☆

☆Arhaan's pov ☆

I am a jealous man.

A very jealous one.

I hate all the lust full stares they are giving to my goddess, standing next to me.

She smiles and all I want to do is rip all of their eyes out because they are getting the privilege to look at someone who is too extortionate.

Someone who is too precious.

Someone who is too mine.

I can't help but admire her, how beautiful she is. I can't help but admire how the little green in her eyes shines from the light a distance away.

And even though I'm standing next to her, I can't help but be pissed knowing that some people want what's mine.

And today I'm exactly about to show everyone that Inayah Malhotra is mine. Just like I'm her's, and these stares need to be kept down because I don't fucking share what's mine.

As we finally enter the building, the outside world is whisked away and transformed into the world of 'luxury' 'crime'. Fine crystal chandeliers, lavish decoration, and gold black floral arrangements everywhere.

It's too perfect, too bright but everyone knows the darkness that lies behind this glamorous façade.

Entering in the main hall, I am greeted by the sight of the real underworld. Drug, card dealers, traders, Mafia leaders from all around the country. Politicians, socialites and what not.

Everyone is already indulged in their conversations, an attempt to make as many alliances they can but as soon as their eyes drops on us the room falls silent.

Eyes.
A lot of them. Some filled with curiousness, some with admiration. Some gleaming in recognition, some with unspoken loyalty, but most of them are of jealousy.

They think they are masking it too well, wearing a façade of smiles on their faces when their hands are clenched too tight, showing their true colours, their true intentions. I know this all too well.

All too well.

My hands tightens around Inayah's waist when I see other Mafia families making their way towards us.

My fingers stills tingles from earlier. My hands brushing against her body, the memory too well carved in my mind.

"Mr Malhotra" I rolled my eyes as I saw him approaching us.

"Mr raichand" I acknowledge, my voice filled with nothing but annoyance.

Mr raichand my ass.

He's the owner of one of the companies I have aligns with, I hate him. The way he works is selfish, but I'm kind of stuck to work with him because of some kind of agreement my father and he came up with.
I can end it, end him with a bullet through his head but that'll take too much of my time plus I really don't want to start a fucking war with the other mafia people he is in aligns with.