33. Drunk words=sober thoughts

(An: A quick warning this is a long chapter so there will be alot of pov switches !!)

☆Arhaan's pov☆

Why her?

There are so many other girls is this world, but why only her? She doesn't even love you.

If someone asks me this question, I'll only give them one answer.

'The possibility of her is better than the reality of someone else.'

The hope.

The hope that one day she'll love me, even if it's the 1 percent of what I feel for her, I'll be happy, ecstatic. Because in the end I'm ready to give it all up, just for her love. - Everything.

Because I am, will always be full out of my mind with her love, and when I'll get that 1 percent. I'll not think twice about what I will do to keep that fire alive, I'll not think twice about what I will throw into that fire of love, as long as I could keep it burning for just a minute longer.

And if she ever falls out of love with me, if she ever extinguishes that fire between us, I'll sit beside the pale glow of that dying fire.

Because that's how I love her in the end, with my body cold and shuddering. With empty hands over smouldering ashes, counting out the minutes of how longer I can still feel the faint warmth through those ashes. Ashes of our love.

That's how I'll love her, holding that 1 percent. Keeping that 99 percent alive. Because in the end I'm Gonna Love Her for Both of Us.

"Your hand are all bruised up." sighing she says, looking at me through the mirror. Getting out of the trance I was in, I look at her getting ready for college.

"It's not that bad." Retorting I get up from the  bed, I really don't want to bring this topic back. Because I know if this time she asks me about yesterday again, I'll not be able to look her in the eye after making a lame excuse.

"If you don't properly cover it up, it will get infected."

"I promise it's not that bad." I get these small kind of 'injuries' all the time during my training and I mean I don't want to look 'weak' in front of her, wrapping my hand in a fucking Band-Aid. I scoff at the though.

"As you wish, I thought I could help you cover it up for you with something." She voices.

Whoa, wait.

"Um, I-it kind of hurts now, yeah you should definitely help me with it. I mean better late than never. Don't want to take any chances and get it infected." Fuck, I said too much. This probably sounds too desperate now. But I mean how could've I miss the chance of being touched by her.

"Already told you." Eyeing my bored, when I gave her a semi embarrassed look if that's even possible. She walks towards the cupboard to bring the first aid kit.