02. 50 shades of pain.

♡Inayah's pov ♡

♡Inayah's pov ♡

(Tw: Mention of Abuse)

There is a quote by William Shakespeare

" hell is empty and all the devils are here "

Today I finally believe this while looking at the devil standing in front of me holding my worst nightmare like a fragile piece of art.

A rope.

The same rope that killed my mother the same rope which have been traumatising me since I was a little kid.

He is psychotic to still keep the same rope , I tried to throw it many times but he always caught me while doing so. And kept it back.

And now I started panicking but I couldn't move I was stuck in a place. My hand and legs were frozen. He came towards me and tied my hands and legs together.

And then he started choking me with it.

I was terrified now I could taste the saltiness of my tears in my mouth. I was slowly losing my mind I could feel the fear the pain.

" See this is how you killed your mother with the same rope , slowly taking her life"

My hands were getting shaky my lips were trembling I looked at him with tired glossy eyes and saw him smiling. The smile of excitement, the smile which shows lack of empathy any remorse or any guilt.

And at that moment I felt hopeless. All of my hopes escaping the situation are now long gone. I was screaming at him to stop , but he looked happier than ever.

I started thrashing around my survival instincts were kicking in. I tried to distract myself from the pain that is emerging in my body slowly taking my breath away. I closed my eyes and slowed my breathing .

And now he had the audacity to laugh.

"oh I always knew you are smart trying to escape this situation but let me tell you this will not help "

And the next moment I felt a sudden intolerable sharp pain. I felt sudden burning sensation in my head and neck.
Like million needles pricked my skin.

I felt my body shaking rapidly with force the pain mixed with fear grew like an expanding balloon in my chest. I was screaming, crying asking God why and what I have done to receive this excruciating torture, I was asking him that if this is my end, this is how I die .

I felt sting in my eyes they were getting blurry and I could feel my body giving up I tried to stay awake as much as possible, but I knew what was about to happen when the buzzing in my ears stops and the laugh of my father slowed down I knew what this upcoming night has to offer and I prepared my self for it before the darkness surrounded me.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

Cold atmosphere surrounds me the smell of sweat and alcohol in the air.

Pain.

Pain is what I feel the moment I open my eyes. The room is pitch black, no sign of light, but I can feel my hands and legs are still tied up.

My throat is sore.

I slowly carefully untied myself. Suddenly a light flickers above me and the moment I see around me only one feeling consumes me.

fear.

Not from the things surrounding me but the fear of what could have happened. I could have died from that rope laying beside me, mocking me how weak I am , inviting me to my death bed. I see my so called father passed out drunk on the sofa.

I started to stand , carefully by not hurting my wounds , picked my stuff lying on the floor and went upstairs in my room to clean the mess I have become.

I went inside my room and locked the door. After putting my stuff in my wadrobe I picked some fresh loose clothes and made my way towards the washroom.

Looking in the mirror I gasped seeing the situation I was in.

My hands clenched into fists .

I felt defeated looking at myself , there were blue , purple bruises around my neck and hands. I lifted my kurti and saw a black large bruise on my stomach and near my ribcage.
There was cut near my lips and cheek .

I looked away from the mirror , I'll stare directly at the sun , but never in the mirror, and let my father win seeing how miserable I am.

( An : I am swifty, if you guys can't tell already ♡)

I removed my clothes and got into the shower the hot water caressing my wounds like a mother caresses her child after they are hurt.

I was exhausted I was disheartened about what my life has become. And sometimes I wish it should have been me hanging from the celling getting my freedom not my mother.

 And sometimes I wish it should have been me hanging from the celling getting my freedom not my mother

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

An: Well.. that was traumatising!! Don't worry karma will arise for him soon ♡

This was the chapter hope you guys liked it!!!

The story will get better from here ( I will definitely try)

Don't forget to vote (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing ♡♡♡♡

Follow me on instagram: https://instagram.com/mxxnchild07?igshid=ZDc4ODBmNjlmNQ==

Byee humans🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)