24.In the grip of envy

♡Inayah's pov ♡

♡Inayah's pov ♡

It been 2hrs 30 min and 25sec since me and Arhaan are fighting over this project. Even when I try to be mature about it he always finds a new way to annoy me, like he is purposely doing that so he could tease me.

"Umm Inayah I think you are doing that wrong,"

"And I think I'm going to smash your face in." I remarked.

"As if you could reach me, you shorty." He joked.

My head turns so fast to glare at him that I had to think if I got a whiplash or not.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.JUST.SAY."

His mouth twitches as he presses one of his folded hand against his cheeks, looking at me with mischief blaring in his eyes.

"You heard me."

"You heard me" I mock him. "Who do you think you are?"

"Uh let me guess. You're husband?"

Husband my foot.

"Shut up." I said annoyed.

"But it's so much fun getting you all worked up like that. How can I miss that?"

"Arhaan-

"Okay, okay I'm sorry."

That's what I thought.

"Ok, like I said-

"Excuse me." As I look up at the voice who interrupted me, I see a guy standing in front of us.

Wearing a black leather jacket, which was shimmering under soft golden hour. His dark hair were neatly slicked back unlike Arhaan's messy soft curls.

His piercing gaze met mine, when an apologetic small smile makes its way on his face.

"Hi, I'm Aditya. Miss Gupta assigned me to join you guys for the group project."

Oh, well that's good enough for me. I was getting annoyed by Arhaan's presence anyway.

"Hi, I'm Inayah. Nice to meet you." I shake his hand, as he takes a seat next to me.

As I look towards Arhaan, my eyes widens.

His fists are clenched, his knuckles turning white as his face was contorted with rage.

His jaw is clenched so tightly that the veins on his temples stood out.

Looking at Aditiya's confused face, I know that I am not the only one seeing this.

"Umm, Hi. Aditiya here." Aditiya raises his hand to shake in greeting but Arhaan being Arhaan clearly ignores him, looking at him with an intensity that sent a chill down my fucking spine.

Are they some swear enemies?

"Arhaan Malhotra" he replied. Venom dripping his words.

"Uh, hi" Aditiya awkwardly mumbles.
Well this is definitely awkward.