35. Reverse icks

♡Inayah's pov♡

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♡Inayah's pov♡

My heart is beating too hard, but I can't seem to look away. I can't help but examine the smallest things ever, how his eyes turns a shade lighter when the softest ray of sunlight hits them or how his hair have a few dark golden strands in them, I can't help but being drowned in remembering the scent he wore. The way he looked at me.

I can't help but watch Arhaan from the corner of my eyes. I'm trying to maintain my focus on what our teacher is saying but it's too hard. Too hard because all I can think about is how close I was too give in.

Too give in when he looked at me like that, too give in when he leaned in , looking at my lips.

And least to say it scared me to death, thinking about how I would've let him kiss me if he didn't turned away to remove something off my shoulder.

How I would've give in, exploding the space between us, tasting him, realising what I have always been starving for. To give in and taste the burning fire he caries within himself, igniting everyone with its mere touch.

How the little part in me, oh that small hidden part that I've always tried to hide from everyone would've burst open, spilling the truth that I am, have always been a little attracted to Arhaan.

It's just a small,tiny attraction. Just a phase which will eventually pass.

But in that moment, it felt soo real, soo intimate that I can't help but to remember it again.

Flashback scene ahead.

My eyes falls on his lips, as he leans in.

My heart is beating too fast, I can feel it. The intensity of it.

Rhythmic heartbeat fills the air, each thump raising the tension to a feverish pitch. Our bodies, though seemingly rooted in place, seem to inch closer to each other involuntarily, magnetically drawing us together.

Our faces draw impossibly close, eyes now aflame with a mixture of emotions. The electric anticipation is unmatched, as if the air around us is charged, buzzing with energy. With each passing second, the line between anger and unspoken desire starts to blur, making it impossible to discern where one ends and the other begins.

My eyes falls on his lips again and in this moment I knew I lost, lost my control, lost my will. Because I know if today Arhaan leaned in to kiss me, I would give in. Let him kiss the jealousy out of me.

A fact that I still don't want to acknowledge.

But he doesn't do any of that, diverting his face he raises his hand removing something off my shoulder.

OH MY GOD.

This is so embarrassing just kill me already, I don't dare to look in his eyes this time knowing about the smirk that will be present there, amused at my embarrassed self. Oh I can practically feel it without even looking.