37. Me, him and the moon.

♡Inayah's pov ♡

♡Inayah's pov ♡

Arhaan?"

"Get up."

"Please?" I try to wake him up, as this midnight cravings hit me.

It's 4 am in the morning and all I could think about is how I want to eat something sweet, mind the fact that I've already finished all the other candies.

"Arhaann, wake up," I whisper, shaking him more urgently this time.

Groaning he just turned his face away from me, burying his face into the pillows.

I sighed, knowing that it was going to take some effort to actually wake him from his deep sleep.

Sitting up, I turn towards him. Patting his face softly, I call out his name again and again.

After few failed attempts, he finally starts to stir. His eyes blinking open. "Arhaan?" Rubbing my thumb unconsciously against his face when he leans in it.

"Hii?" He dreamingly mumbles, still not fully awake from whatever dream he was seeing.

"Wake up." Poking him in the side, I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm awake. What's wrong? Do you need something?" he mumbles now fully awake, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm craving something to eat, and I need your help."

"What about the other stu-

"It's finished." I intrupt him, embarrassed.

"I can order something if you want?" He asks, finally sitting up.

"We are in the middle of a forest Arhaan, you can't order here. And I don't think there will be room service this late anyways."

"What are you craving?, we could sneak in the kitchen to make something" he asks, blinking in the dim light. I could literally feel my face lightning up.

"Something sweet maybe?" I respond.

His face softens up as he leans back against the bedhead, raking fingers through his bed hair.

"So? Lets go."

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

The soft glow of the moonlight filters through the kitchen window, over the room as we quietly tip-toe inside.

Walking towards the fridge and pantry, searching for the ingredients to make something at this late hour I grab a carton of whipped cream, milk, eggs and a bag of chocolate chips as Arhaan looks for all the dry ingredients that we'll need to make brownies.

Turning on the oven in the corner to preheat, I stir all the ingredients into a saucepan as described in the recipe I'm reading on my phone.

Skimming through all the dry ingredients Arhaan collected, he missed flour. The thing that'll be the base to make our brownies, but afcourse what did I expect from him anyways.