11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.

♡Inayah's pov ♡

♡Inayah's pov ♡

The moment we entered in the market a strong feeling of nostalgia hits me.

This place feels like a tight hug; where time stands still for a moment, this place feels like home.

Not the one where i used to be scared but the  one where you can breathe it all out after being tense all day. A place of laughter, comfort and security; where memories are made. A place where i will always belong at the end of the day.

As we walked forward the aroma of roasted spices , littered flowers on the streets and food hits me. There was crowd of every age roaming in the bazaar, women checking out sarees and suits at the stall next to me,  kids gathered in a circle around a chuski stand , there eyes shinning brighter than the coloured lanterns above us. Their fathers standing next to them clearly annoyed as there wives are shopping non-stop.

When my gaze moves next to me I see Arhaan looking at me with a weird yet soft expression 
Thinking about the incident that happened earlier I still get goosebumps, what the heck was that?

I tilt My head forward to indicate him to move forward. He was still a little doubtful about coming here and tried his best to go to a mall or something but I convinced him nonetheless.

Moving together through the busy crowded area , I see shop of ittar, a lady sitting with earthen pots around her.

Suddenly I feel someone push my shoulder as they were moving in the crowd. I feel a jolt of electricity rush through me when I feel someones hand holding mine.

Turning I see Arhaan glaring at the guy who pushed me, while holding my hand.

Arhaan is HOLDING MY HAND.

WTH?????

Still unaware of what he is doing, he moves an inch closer to that guy to lord him over but I quickly squeeze his hands to not  create a scene here.

Looking at our joined hands his eyes widen a bit,but he quickly compose himself and start moving forward. Pushing everyone who even dared to look at me.

What a weirdo.

I see a jewlery shop in a corner, colourful bangles scattered In a corner, Many jhumkas and anklets neatly displayed. This had my full attention so I abruptly stopped to admire the beauty in front of me calling me out like a siren calls a sailor.

When Arhaan sees that I am not moving anymore he looks in my direction and his face shines with a look of recognition like he knows how much I am obsessed with jhumkas.

Still holding my hand he walks towards the stand where all colourful bangles were scattered. Looking at them from  their display he motions to the shopkeeper to show the lavender and silver color bangle set which was coincidentally my favourite colour.