30. Is that a coping mechanism?

♡Arhaan's pov♡

♡Arhaan's pov♡

Tw: disturbing scenes ahead!!

"I-i can't breathe"

"This may shock you my dear uncle, but I don't give a shit."

He spurts out more blood out of his mouth, slowly losing his consciousness.

I admire the work I've done on his whole body.

After 12 hr of continuous torture, his all toes, one eye and fingers are missing. His whole body is littered with burnt marks that I gave him from the hot iron rod.
And I have the perfect thing planned to end his vain life.

I walk towards him, a staple gun and knife in my hand and I can see the fear slowly making its way again on his face, he tries to move back but falls down in the process embarrassing himself.

"This is going to be fun" I say.

He covers in fear, a sight I've envisioned for so long. He looks so much weaker than before, his arrogance all gone now. All his strength vanished.

The strength he held yesterday on my Inayah.

Wearing my latex gloves, I tighten the grip around the knife I'm holding.

"You were so eager to use your 'manhood' right? How about this, I'll get rid of it. I mean look at you, you are not even a real man.

His eye darkens with terror and a sick smile spreads over my lips. He tries again to move back but with a little to no strength he fails.

Again.

Putting my foot on his waist to stop him moving, I slam it down his dick. Listening to the ripe scream that follow.

I feel alive, the high of revenge oozing through my veins with a tangible presence.

It takes a little to no effort as the knife finally cuts off his most precious possessions, which is not even visible to me.
An another bloodcurdling scream echoes in the room.

"s-s-stop, p-pplease" he begs.

"Oh I still remember your little wife's screams begging me to stop, what a sweet little thing she is" I repeat his own words that he used earlier.

His own blood covers his whole lower body as he cries in agony.

I shove his dick in his mouth when he open it to scream out of pain.

Holding my hand down as I clutch his nose.

I straddle his neck with my arm as he gags and chokes on his own penis that I cut off.
He tries to fight it hard, but the instinct to swallow finally overrides all else, releasing him after his throat works painfully to take the dick down.

It shouldn't be that hard anyway, it was so fucking small.

He tries to lifts himself up, trying to vomit everything out. But I knew better.