Chapter 2

A/N:

Hello! hope you'll like this chapter! in my last Author's Note i explained their nicknames hope you'll get it! And guess what i got 3 medals! i can't believe it well let's start this chapter

CHAPTER 2

Althea's POV

Wow! i can't believe were going to London today! my dream is finally coming true! well the sad thing i'll miss my boyfriend i know long distance relationships don't work but we'll try. Oh btw my name is Althea  De Guzman i'm 20 and i love singing! That's why in collage i'm going to a singing school! 

*morning*

"Hey Rom! wake up we need to go to the airport in two hours so wake up and get ready!" i said.

"Uh yeah sure. oh btw thea can you please wake up ella and nick?" she said.

"Yeah sure! get ready ok? and get your bags down stairs our other stuff will be delivered.So by tomorrow will be getting it." i said

"Ok thea!" she said.

So first i went to my room and got my bags and suitcase and brought it down after it i went to ella and nick's room. I found them sleeping heavenly i feel bad waking them up for the past few years i realize that they are like sisters to me.

"Hey peasants wake up! if you don't wake up we'll be late oh and Nick i have food!" i said while i let out a small giggle.

"Ok! im up!" monica said.

Nick really loves food she helps me everyday but sometimes were like crazy as hell but that girl is really nice and likes to party! good thing she hasn't sleep with guys i feel bad if one guy gets Her V-Card but no she's really careful.

"Just give me ten more minutes thea!"mickaella said while going back again to sleep.

Just then rommielle apeared in the door and shouted.

"No ella! you need to wake up we need to go to the airport already!" rommielle shouted angrily.

"Yeah yeah i'm up and i'm really sorry" mickaella said and sighed.

*Airport*

Monica's Pov

"mommy i'll miss you! J.A don't be a naughty boy while i'm gone ok?" i said to them

"Ok just buy me a new soccer ball ok? and can you say hi to daddy ok?" my brother said.

"Be careful out there monique and also you too girls skype us everyday if you have time!" my mum said.

"we will shellie!!" they said. happily while going to their mums

I imagine leaving here in our country now it's really happening. i'm reaching my dreams to be a dancer well i'm a dancer i dance in some shows here in the philippines and also i'm thinking to open up my own cupcake bakery i know it's big but i know it will come true.

Mickaella's POV

"Ella be careful out there ok? no boyfriends first. you need to study first in your collage ok? i'll miss you ella." my mum said.

"Sure mum i'll miss you too i know i'll do great!" i said 

This is it i'm leaving my hometown i'm now reaching my big dream. i am in collage now and i'm getting the course in nursing i reall want that job and i want to make my mum proud.

"thea did you already said good bye to kazuya?" i heard her mum said.

" Yes mum i'll miss you so so much be careful around here ok? i love you!" thea said.

*Flight 5763 off to London,England is now boarding you may now go to the gates already*

No one's POV.

"Well that's our flight guys we need to be on the plane now" rommielle said.

"Wait rommielle where's your mum?" mickaella said

"i already said goodbye to her she stop by at the house this morning she did it because she can't come today cause she has to work some errands." rommielle said.

"Bye guys we will miss you!" their mums said.

"bye!" the girls said.

*Airplane*

Monica's POV

"Hey! who's seating next to me?" i said with confusion.

"Nick! i'm seating with you! MiMo Forever!(A/N:mimo is me and mickaella's Girlmance btw )"mickaella shouted.

"Hey! don't shout ella. Hey rommielle well it's me and you again." althea said to rommielle 

*Please take your seats and buckle your seatbelts we will be leaving in a short moment* the announcer said

*Meanwhile*

"Uhm hey miss do you have any food?" i said while she handed me the menu.

"miss have you picked already?" the flight attendant said.

" Oh i'll have some oreos,fish and chips,an ice tea,spaghetti and some crisps" i said happily

" Is that all miss?" the flight attendant said

"oh and some jellybeans and gummybears too!" i said.

"ok please wait for a meantime." the flight attendant said

Then she left. After she that she arrived she gave me some food that i ordered i'm so happy that there are food here.you know even though i eat too much food i don't gain anything so i'm happy to eat! 

>Meanwhile<

"Hey Ni what are you doing?" rommielle said

"eh mrn rting" i said while eating

"what?"she said.

"oh sorry about that i said i am eating." i said

"nick! why so many food! we already ate at starbuck ya know?! " she said angrily 

"sorry rom i'm just hungry.!" i said while i went back to eating.

After i ate my food i went for dessert and eat my precious little oreos and gummybears and these cute little jellybeans!

*Please go back to your seats and fasten your seatbelts we will arrive in a short notice*

"Hey nick stop eating and can you please wake up ella ok?"rommielle said.

"Sure. Ella wake up we're landing" i said while shaking her.

"just give me 5 more minutes pls" she said while falling asleep agian.

"no ella you need to wake up pls?" i said to her

"uhh ok i'm just so tired'' she said.

"I know just go back to sleep when we arrive at the house ok?"i said

"Ok and thanks for waking me up. wait why do you have a jellybean on your hair?"she said and after that i heard a "click" i did'nt bother it.

" oh there is!" i said while getting the jelly bean in my hair and eating it.

"Eww! why did you ate it?!" she screamed

Then suddenly my phone Vilbrated

@altheadeguzman: Look at @MonicaChelsey having a jellybean on her hair while @MickaMOfficial telling her to remove it! pic.twitter.com/JshdgwDs

@MonicaChelsey: @altheadeguzman !!! why did you post this ! 

@MickaMOfficial: @altheadeguzman and @MonicaChelsey you two shut up turn your phones down were gonna land.

I shutted my phone and waited to land i hope this year will be great!

A/N:

Well guys! this is a long chapter! hope you liked it i'll update soon i promise!