Chapter 14

Rommielle's POV

All things are set. We went back to the car and blind folded monica

"Hey why are you doing this!" She said.

"Well it's a surprise babe!" I said

"Bullshit.. i hate surprises" she said

" hey ! words !" mickaella said. we all laughed.

"Don't worry nick! we'll not hurt you! just trust us! " perrie said.

"Yeah! maybe after we take off your blind fold you'll see many oreos!" dani said.

"Yeah and you'll kiss them!" el said. louis and el are really perfect for each other. now i know why louis loves her.

"Shut up guys! i'm not stupid!" monica said.

"Well now you know!" althea said. monica kicked her seat and althea became angry

"Girls! stop it! we're here."Mickaella said.

Niall's Pov (Back at the car)

"Hey guys! are we there yet?" i said impatiently

"For the 50th time niall! no!" liam said. i'm guessing he's really annoyed.

"Niall get up we're here" zayn said

Thank god ! we're already here.

Niall and Monica's POV

After that i heard a car went off. i removed my blind fold and look who i saw it's Monica/ Niall

Monica's POV

"Nialler what r you doing here?" i asked

"They said were going to a party." he said

"Well.. we're not in a party so maybe they set us up." i said

"Well obviously yes. romantic dinner? more like i just want to eat here." he said. and i laughed.

"What? it's true!" he said again.

"Why do they set us up? i already have a boyfri-" i said.

"wait you have?! i already have too! her name is amy!" he said. i had a feeling a feeling of jealousy punched into my chest. i know i don't admit my feelings to anyone else but i think i got the wrong boy.

"well mines name is Trent! since were not doing anything here i'll just go to trent's house instead" i said.

"Hey! i'll come with you! well i'll drop you off!" he suggested.

"sure thing come on!"i said. while grabbing his hand, i touched his hand and again electricity stood again!

The lads And The Girls POV.

Well that didn't go well! they have their own relationships!

Monica's Pov

once we reached the house i knocked on the door and no ones answering. i grabbed the knob and it's open. i grabbed nialls hand and we went upstairs.

I heard a terrifying sound Moaning and Groaning outside trents door and i opened it and Me and Niall Shouted.

"What?!"

"Amy why ?!" niall said. wait? that's amy?! she's on top of my boyfriend!

"Well i can explain!" amy said.

"And you! trent! i trusted you! now your doing this to me!" i said.

"Sorry! just give me another chance!" he said.