Chapter 18

Liam's Pov 

Where is that girl! i can't find her! i've check all the stores and she isn't there! 

wait. if i was monica where would i be? hmm.. Food! yes food! i think there's an ice cream shop down at the alley.

As i walk through the alley there are many stores! i mean, ice cream stores!  but there's a toy story shop! i can't resist! i felt a vilbration in my pocket. and found the message from niall

Niall: Liam!!!! where the heck are you! have u found her?! uhh!

Liam: calm down niall! hey i found a toy story store here!

Niall: Leeyum! pls find here! and no more toy story ! find her first!

Liam: Opps sorry! sure i'll find her.

i checked every ice cream parlour here and as i went to look at the last one i found a girl sitting there.

i opened the door and the bell rang as i opened it . the girl looked up to see who it was and well that's me and there it's monica!.

she came up to me and hug me.

"shh.. there there. you know niall didn't mean to shout at you right? he loves you monica. everybody knows it. now come on let's go back to the house before we get mobbed ok?" i said to her. and she looked up and said.

"Thanks liam for finding me. i know your a really good friend." she said and smiled.

Monica's Pov

Now we're at the front of the door, liam looked at me unsure and began to speak.

"Are you gonna open it?" liam said.

"Li i can't maybe he'll shout at me again. i can't handle it." i said back to him and look at the ground.

"Nick don't worry we'll always be here for you. and niall won't shout at you, as i said he loves you" liam said. and i nodded.

as i opened the door i saw niall coming infront of me and gave me a big hug.

"nick sorry i'm very sorry! i didn't know! i promise i won't do that! i won't shout at you! i'm very sorry!"niall said.,

"It's ok babe. sorry too for getting out of the house. i didn;t mean to. sorry niall!"i said as niall comes to hug me again and whispers

"i love you" niall whispered into my ear .

"i love you too" i whispered back. we stopped hugging and i gave him a pecked on his lips.

"Hey guys! we're playing monopoly upstairs ! wanna come?" niall said.

"nahh we're good here/" they all said.

as we went upstairs and into our room, i'm trying to reach the board but i can't. i felt some arms around me and got the board.

"here" niall said.

as he gave me the board he kissed me i don't know how many minutes but it became a snogging session.

after that we played the game and uhh! it's so frustrating ! well it has shouting invole and yeah.

Harry's Pov

Were in the living room and i'm with my most beautiful girlfriend rommielle! i love her so much! were watching The avengers and the girls are talking about how hot is captain america until we heard shouting upstairs.

"Uhh Niall! can you get any faster?!"

"You can get to the top!"

"Nick! your too slow!"

"fuck i'm coming!"

i don't know if it's cumming or coming but well the sounds are obvious they are having so much fun

"Are they really that loud?" miguel said.

"Well not that loud" althea replied back

"Nialler's getting some! oooo!" louis said.

"Shut up louis !" zayn said.

"hey they said they're playing monopoly right? maybe we can check on them?" liam said.

"yeah if they are naked you know who to blame guys!"patrick said.

as we went upstairs a gave ellie, my ellie a pecked on the lips and we went to their room.

as we opened the door god! they aren't naked but look at all the mess! pillow feathers everywhere. monopoly money there.

"GUYS! what happened here?!" Liam shouted

"Uhm...uh.." monica said. until niall shouted "Were having fun! yeah were having fun!"

"We thought you two are having sex! OMG! stop what your doing! and wait what's that eww! shut up and clean this all up ! and look ! what! why is there a carrot under your bed? ! don't tough my carrots you PEASANTS! louis shouted

Wow this is gunna be a long night

Hey guys! louis' sassiness is in the house! hahaha ! hope you like it! sorry for not updating !

and thanks for the reads and likes! hope you like it!

Vote

Comment

and 

Fan :)

bye my lovely oreos!

O~monica~O