Chapter 16

Niall's Pov

I really had fun last night. I wish we could stay like this forever. She's really amazing, the way she eats like me and being a carefree person. But what's bothering me is she isn't normal, like something's bothering her.

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful face. I know she's my princess. I really love her.

Only 2 days left until we come on tour and Me,Liam,Dani and nick promised to each other. The girls promised to look out for each other, same as for us. And me and liam are so glad that they had a same class each day.

I pecked monica's lips and start playing with her hair.

Her eyes starts to open and i saw her beautiful dark brown eyes, the way it twinkles everytime i looked at her

"Morning nialldos" she said and smiled, Not to mention but her morning voice is so hot!

"Morning too babe, now come on ! Let's go and eat breakfast!" Said to her. I let her dress first. She put on my shirts the ''Free Hugs" one. And put on some shorts. Me on the other hand i wore some plain white shirt and still on my boxers.

I lead down monica downstairs and to find all the are them are awake.

"Good morning guys!" Monica said. As she took her seat next to mine. Harry made his delicious waffles i'm guessing monica will love it.

"So guys you two are loud last night" eleanor said. And winked at monica

"Oh yeah..." She replied back

"Wait what happened last night? " mickaella said. I'm guessing she didn't heard us

"You didn't know?! Your room is next to them! God they are so loud!" Zayn said.

"Ohh.. I get it.! So thats why my wall is shaking!" She replied back.

"Wow niall! I can't believe the walls are shaking!" Harry said. They all laughed.

"Hey guys can we please drop off the subject? I need to eat!"i said.

They all agreed to what i said,

After that monica began to speak

"Niall? Can you help me walk to our room? My thighs are really sore." She said. Jesus ! Maybe we did got really hard last night.

"Nialler! Look what happened to nick!"

"Aww niall "

"Remember not to say faster!"

The perrie,rommielle and dani said they all laughed at dani's word

"Hey guys! If u want to spend the day her and have a sleepover later your good to go and spend here!" Rommielle said

"Yeah and we can watch some movies!" Nick said.

This will be a great sleepover since were going to be seperated for like 3 or 4 months !

AN: hey guys! Sorry it's short my ipad is going to be dead soon! And thanks guys for the votes and reads! And pls pls pls comment! I really wanna know what ur reactions are!

Remember to

Vote!

Comment!

And Fan!

Love you guys!

-monica-