Chapter 23

Recap:

"Lou? have u seen niall? i've been searching him for alike 30 or 40 minutes i think." i said. great i am really exhausted from finding niall where the heck is he!

"Uhm... sweetie, Have u checked his dressing room?" she said. Of coarse! he's dressing room! why am i so stupid!

"Oh yeah! thanks lou! bye! bye baby lux!" i thanked her and headed to the dressing room.

As i went near to the dressing room i've got a text from ellie saying her,the lads and girls are in harry's dressing room.

As i opened the door knob i can't believe what my eyes just saw.

*****************************************************************************************************

Monica's Pov

I can't believe what i just saw! 

My boyfriend is on top of Samantha! yes! the samantha i'm talking about! the one who threatened me and ellie!

And the worse part of that? Yes niall is on top of samantha and He has no top on! neither did Samantha!.

"Niall?! What the fuck?! why?!"I shouted at his face. As i looked up to sam i saw her smirked.

"And you! you bitch! why?! when did this happened?!" i shouted at her. i looked up to niall and i saw anger on his face ! why would he be angry?

"Hey! don't talk to samantha like that! and she's not a bitch! maybe your the bitch! and this has been going last month! are you happy now?"Niall shouted. 

I can't believe he defended her! and last month! so that's why niall isn't home every night well rarely!

"i can't believe you did this niall! i thought your different! from all the boys i've dated! i love you niall! but guess what?! Now that i realize your a jerk like the others I loved you!" i screamed. And then Miss Fucking  Bitch Whore! steps right up!

"Yeah you thought he's different! but your so stupid to believe him! he loves me more than you! Your not worth it Monica! i told you to watch your back but not anymore! i've got niall and now he isn't yours bitch!" she said as on cue she slapped my face!

As she slapped me i stormed out of the room and headed to harry's dressing room.

Rommielle's POV (ellie)

We're watching some movie here in my boyfriend's dressing room cause paul needs to run some short errands first.

As we're in the middle of the movie. Monica appeared on the door crying her eyes out. I mean she's Crying like a river! ( A/N: See what i did there?)

"Nick! What happened?! why are you crying?" i asked her. i know how she's too shy to cry infront of people but i'm impressed she's crying infront of the girls and the lads!

"Niall...he...samantha..."she said. that's all i understand. but why would samantha be involve this?

"Uhm.. i'm sorry? we didn't understand that." Liam said. and i looked up to the others and the agreed with liam.

"Niall.. he cheated on me... i've seen him with samantha... he has no top on and sam aswell. he said it's been going on last month. he even defended samantha!" she said. Fucking hell! sorry for my swearing but what the flack?! 

i've looked at the lads and girls and they definately had shocked expressions. I've told them about samantha and yes harry is ver careful.

"What?! where is that little dick! girls you stay here ! me and the lads are going to him" Louis said. Apperantly monica is like her little sister so every guy who tries to hurt her he's totally going to be upset and really angry.

Me and the girls nodded in agreement to him and the lads stormed of the room. Harry looks really pissed off cause she's like her big sister or something.

Me and the girls tried to talk to monica and yes she replies.

"Girls i think i should leave. But please, i mean please give me a huge favor. Don't tell the lads where i am and you girls only have my contact but don't give it to anyone here i'll give you my number. It's new it's just for safety reasons" monica said.

We all exchanged numbers. I mean without monica here in my life? i don;t know what to do. No one will help me, give me some advice. Yeah the girls are here but it's still not good without monica.

"So nick, where are you staying?" Eleanor asked.

"I'm thinking in birmingham or in manchester or maybe in Liverpool with my aunts" she said. 

"Well that's only a few hours from here and in manchester maybe you and eleanor could meet up" danielle said. as perrie suggests

''And maybe we could visit you also but secretly.And  while i'm on tour with little mix and we're  going to manchester we could meet up" perrie suggests.

"Yeah, but seriously babe i'm going to miss you. Promise me one day you'll come back ok?" i said hugging her.

Me and the girls cried cause she made our lives really great. i'm gonna miss this girl really.

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Hey guys! so this is it! last chapter! posting the epilogue tomorrow or i should say later cause it's already 3:30 In the morning!!! 

Ahh! thank you guys!

Remember to 

Vote

Comment 

And Fan!

Luff you guys!

~Monica~