Chapter 20

A/N : 

Hey Guys! so this chapter is dedicated to my amazing best friend and more of a sister to me! her name is rommielle and you can check her story too! @KoKoMielleKrunchies it's really amazing! And ellie... i know you will really love this! Go Bananas! jk! 

~Monica~

Chapter 20

Harry's Pov

I've been thinking lately, well me and ellie haven't gone on a date since we first started datin. Stupid right?. but i know she'll understand she's busy too!. So since today we aren't doing anything and both of us are available, We're going on a date!

I decided to talk to monica because she's the closests to ellie. i need to know her favorites ! some advice on a perfect date something like that.

"So hazza, what do you need? your disturbing me from eating!" she said giving me a questioning look.

"I've decided to bring ellie on a date tonight. i'm asking you some advice or how bout' her favorites.And before you ask yes i've grown some balls." i said. i looked at her face and it seemed she had the most amazing idea ever.

"Awh hazza! Well i think you should bring her to the fair. she loves fairs and your in luck at about 8:00 pm tonight they're having a fireworks display near the docks. You might wanna go to the ferriswheel for a really great view!" She said. it's a really great idea but i really need to know her favorites!

"Uhm.. nick? this may sound stupid but what's her favorites?" i said shyly 

"Oh my! hazza! yeah your definately stupid! your dating her for like four months and you don't know her favorites?" she said suprisingly

"OH YEAH! IM SO STUPID! said the girl who didn't know we're all to busy!" i said mocking with her voice.

"Shut up! but hey, her favorites are bananas uhm loves singing..loves animals.. well anything! but i know she'll love it when you keep it simple." she smiled.

"Thanks nick! you're the best!" i said. and then i remembered on last thing.

"oh can you help her dressing up? casual ok? and she need to be downstairs around 5:00 pm." i said.

"yeah. yeah now shut up i need to go to the kitchen!" she said back and i laughed. she and nialler are so much alike!

Rommielle's Pov (ellie)

Monica dragged me into my room and went straight to my closet. she picked out a casual summer dress she picked a peach dress with a brown belt and partnered it with beige flats. and also she got out a brown bag for me.

she got my makeup bag and i let her do the rest and also she straighten my hair. As i looked onto the mirror and wow! she really did a great job!

"Wow nick! i look wow! thanks! " i said and she smiled

"Well your welcome sweetie. Now come on ! let's go downstairs! she said dragging me downstairs.

Harry's Pov

After i got ready. i had worn my plaid shirt and under it is it my white shirt. i waited 10 or 15 minutes for her to get down and i saw the most beautiful girl in the world. and that girl is my girlfriend. Her straight hair makes her look more hot!

"Hey, you look fantastic!" i said to ellie as i leaned closer i whispered "And you look super hot" i winked at her and she blushed.

"Your not as bad as yourself styles" she replied back. i went to monica and thanked her.