Chapter 8

A/N:

Hey guys sorry i didn't upload yesterday me and my relatives went swimming. And i also saw that this book has 72 reads and 3 votes :) hope you'll keep reading!

Chapter 8

Monica's POV

So today we aren't doing anything and the boys are here in my flat because niall suggested it, And you know what is the cause? he loves my mini fridges in here good thing he doesn't go to my room. There i keep all my oreos,gummy bears,crisps and alot more hahaha!

So here we are watching toy story again. And yes liam suggested it, this movie is boring well kinda' it's kinda funny but sometimes a little bit corny.

Me,mickaella and the lads are here and as you see rommielle and althea went to find some collages because they are taking the course in singing. Mickaella already found a collage where she will have a practice while becoming a professional nurse.

i looked around the room and observe every person. mickella is brushing her hair, ps. she really loves her hair ;). While zayn is using his mirror admiring his self, harry and louis are cuddling but they are not really gay i think? hahaha

Liam is concentrating on the movie while niall and me are eating, who doesn't love food as much as we do? you might think i have a crush on him do ya? well yes celebrity crush, but i don't want a relationship this time i know how guys are really jerks.

So harry suggests to stop the movie and asks questions about me i mean mickaella they already know her as for me no, me and nialler spend too much time together as best friends ya know?

"ok you guys ask me a question anything and i'll answer it" i said

so the boys asked me some questions

"do you have a boyfriend?"

"where do you live?"

"how many boyfriends do you have?"

"do you like carrots?"

"how many bikinis do you have?"

and yes the famous harry styles and louis tomlinson asked the last 2 questions

"No liam i'm not thinking of having one for the meantime"

"i live in the philippines, city of manila"

"i think i have five all jerks"

"yes i like carrots louis"

"i think i have 15 or 20 bikinis, althea keeps on buying me bikinis"

so they kept asking me questions, like who's my first crush? first kiss? first love? and first heartache something like that.

Until someone knocked.

Mickella's POV

Someone knocked at the door and i slowly opened it and  look who showed up.!

Monica's ex-boyfriend jake! how great! really great

"uhm hi jake? what are you doing here?" i asked

"I'm here to take monica back is she here?" he said

"uh yeah but i think that's a bad a really bad idea" i said. you'll find out why she is a really fiasty girl.

"why? i want to see her!" he shouted.

"ok! ok ! hold your horses!" i said. oh god this is really really going into a bad situation.