Chapter 4

A/N:

Hey Guys! So today is really hot! and i need to eat ice cream all day long! :P i made new friends and well yeah.

My other story isn't yet updated bcause i don't now how to end it. Well here is the chapter hope you guys will like this! :)

Chapter 4

Monica's POV

So i hade woken up early because we need to sort our things today and later we are going shopping. We need to buy some clothes and some furniture we want.

i got my books out and put it in my book shelf and some of my other things like my volleyball my medals and my posters i put it in my wall in the living room, well my posters are in my office well kinda... it's like my reading place you know it's quite in this room not to mention all of the rooms in my flat has a mini fridge ! so i'm cool with that.

After all the things are sorted i went to the bathroom and i showered i put some vanilla shampoo in my hair and washed my body. After that i went and changed into some leggings and a red polo after that i had wear my red toms.

Suddenly i got a text from Althea

ThealovesSinging: Hey nick! wear make-up whether you lyk it or not ok? :) love you! xx

Oreos!(me): Uhh do i have to? i hate wearing make up! 

ThealovesSinging: You need to wear make-up sweetie. Ok wear make up but only a concealer or maybe a foundation and  for your lips wear lipgloss or lipstick you choose is that ok? :)

Oreos!(me): Yay! thank u thea! love ya! see u in a bit :) xx

ThealovesSinging: Alright !

That's why i love thea even though she's crazy funny and loves to eat carrots she doesn't push people too hard and i know why kazuya loves her so much(A/N: Kazuya is althea's bf here but in real life it's not) So i dug into my bag and found my make-up even though i don't use it anymore. but something caught my eye it's a shiny metal blade. Then every memory from the past comes back. i do cutting when i was 11 and well it continues cause every guy i dated dumped me or cheated on me .

Also i was bullied..A..Lot.. and my mom she only cares and proud when i got medals from my school or i win contests. no one really loves me i cried every night just to fall asleep no one really knows my secret. So everytime guys went after me i always talked to them and say it's not real it's just a fling you'll hurt me like other guys did. I'm really broken but no one knows. no one will help me.

I received a text from jenaca and she said that she is already downstairs

so I went downstairs to pick up Jenaca and we waited the girls to be down.

"Hi! you must be Jenaca! it's nice to meet you! I'm althea!" Althea said.

"Oh! you too!"Jenaca said

"Hey Guys! this is jenaca, Jenaca this is mickaella you can call her ella and this is rommielle but you can call her ellie!." i said with a fake smile on my face. My smiles are so realistic no one can tell it's really fake not to mention my laugh.

"Hey jenaca!" mickaella and rommielle said

"So girls! let's go and let's shop!"althea said happily

"Uhm girls you can ride with me if you want." jenaca said shyly

"Sure that will be great!" althea said. maybe her crazy and bubbly side is coming out again :)

So we went to the car and jenaca opened the radio and suddenly One Direction's Live While Were Young came out.