Chapter 19

~Normal Afternoon~

Louis' Pov

We're all here in the living room doing whatever we want. i studied every person on what they're doing  First Harry and Rommielle (ellie) they are completly full on snogging! Eww! PDA alert!. Second Mickaella trying to fix her hair so it can be as perfect as possible.Zayn of coarse, he's admiring his beautiful face in his mirror.

Althea is painting her nails, Liam is texting someone by the look on his face it's danielle. Monica(nick) and niall eating as always. and then there's me bored! B-O-R-E-D bored! i can't handle this!

hmm...

what to do... what to do.... Bingo! i had a perfect idea!

"Hey guys. Since everyone has their own world, maybe we should have a horror movie marathon!" i shouted out loud. i looked at monica and by the look on her face she totally agrees.

"OMG lou! that's amazing! or should i say amayzayn." she winked at zayn

"Ok guys! monica and niall! you two get the popcorn and any other food. Liam and zayn set the living room up. mickaella and althea you get the pillows and comforters. And as for you two, your coming with me we're getting the movies." i explained to them, and the totally agreed

~Few Minutes Later~

So everyone's job is done, and us three picked out The Grudge, BeatleJuice, Saw,Chucky, Paranormal Activity 3, Final Destination 4,Woman in Black, 37 ghosts and scream. And also ellie said that monica is really a fan of scary movies so i also picked out Insidious.

We all decided to watch The Grudge first.

We were all dead silent because we're all getting scared but until the part where the bloody girl got down the stairs.

"Holy Fucking Shit! you bloody bastard! how did she got in that postition! Poo! and you ! you're just standing there watching her go down and kill you! fuck! your not even thinking your so stupid!" monica shouted while throwing popcorn at the screen.

We looked at her in shocked knowing that's the only time she sweared!

"What?! it's true!" she said. ellie got up and went to hug her.

"Nicks, relax just relax. it's just a movie alright? and look you wasted all the popcorn darling" ellie said as she pointed out the popcorn. oh no that's a bad idea ellie. a really bad idea...

"Fucking gosh! my precious fucking popcorn is on the floor!" monica shouted and once again she sweard.

As she picks all the popcorn on the floor i decided to put the lads and girls to another room. i turned my gazed unto niall. he's been really quiet

"What?! i didn't do anything!" he said

I know he's telling the truth but somethings telling me he's hiding something.

"Niall pls for one day stop swearing! look what you did to your girlfriend! " liam said. ellie stood up and said.

"Look niall, i know you swear alot but that's not my problem. Yes she sweared today i know that. she swears alot guys but i talked to her before we got her in london. We had a deal if she stops swearing, i'll give her any food that she wants. you know that girl eats alot. But there's something different niall. Something new about her." she looked up to niall. Wow! this is girl is definately a keeper! i hope harry will keep her! for an 18 year old in the group she's really mature like liam!

"Ugh! ok! i give up! fine! when got food, i uhm when we got food i accidentaly gave her 5 or 6 cans of  red bull" niall said as he looked down

"Niall ! why! she's really worse! worse than louis!" harry shouted. i glared at him

"No offense lou" he said back 

"Niall don't feel bad, just don't do it again ok?" zayn said as he patted niall's back.

"ywah and again guys sorry!" niall said

"now come on! let's go back and watch some movies!" i shouted

We got back to the movie and in every movie it involes screaming from the girls and don't get me started on monica either she is screaming or swearing. and then there's niall doing the same!

As we're in the movie Scream i looked around to see everyone passed out. i looked at the time and it's 3:40 am!

I yawned and before i sleep i decided to text my beautiful girlfriend eleanor. i really miss her. she's in italy right now for her modeling job.

To:

Eleanor <3 : Good Mornight babe! i really miss you! i can't wait to see your beautiful face again! be safe always!  Your Lover, Louis xxxx

A/N: Aww! louis is so sweet! hope you like it! sorry for not updating i'm posting another one later this afternoon! hope you'll read it!

Remember to 

Vote

Fan

And Comment!

Love you my lovely oreos!

~♥Monica♥~