Chapter 13

A/N: Hey guys! sorry for not updating! yesterday we went to a couple of places.. i've seen the reads and it's 159! yeah! and votes well only 4 !

~Monica~

Chapter 13

Harry's POV

So we our plan is put monica and niall together. you know what? they are too blind to see each others feelings. We all see it but they don't. the way they look at each other, well it's full of passion,love and i like to call it the sexual tension in the room is like wow!

The plan is me and the lads need to grab niall and tell him we are going to party same as the girls. you know the two likes to party?. well we're not really going to a party. when we reach the place we'll just drop them off and start the car and ran off.

And the thing is well we told niall that monica likes her. and the girls told monica that niall likes her. hope they'll believe what we said. well maybe. cause they didn't really said that.

Hope This Plan Will Work (Evil Smirked Apperead)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Next Day- Plan day

Still Harry's POV

Todays the day we will know if our plan will work, or maybe will work. zayn and mickaella suggested to put on hidden cameras on the tables and on the ceiling.

Althea and Louis suggested that we blind fold the two of them so they will not notice anything not to mention we the boys and the girls are on the seperate cars

Me and of coarse my Beautiful Girlfriend rommielle made our own specialty Spagettie and Meatballs . And we brought some Nandos too.Rommielle suggests that we should bought some oreos for monica. well she can't last a day without oreos.

May our Plan Begin..

Niall's POV

I'm so excited to meet my girlfriend again today. well nobody knows that i have a girlfriend even monica doesn't know. well i had one since last week. her name is Amy. Well even though i have a girlfriend, i still have feelings for Monica.

Buzz.... Buzz. Buzzz

My phone beeped and i checked who it is and i saw the name of my girlfriend.

Amy<3: Morning babe! how r you 2day? :) xx

Me: Good! well i was thinking maybe we should go to the park? ya know spend a little time 2gether. xx

Amy<3: Sure thing! maybe around 4 pm? 

Me: Sounds great! see ya babe xx

After that she didn't reply back. i heard banging sounds at my door. it's so annoying. i opened it and found the boys.

"Niall! wanna go partying later?" Zayn asked. Oh gosh. i can't resist on partying. i haven't gone partying since last week. well last week thats when i met amy

"Uhm Sure! what time?"i asked.

"Around 4pm you need to get ready, 5pm we'll go there" Liam said.

"Sure Thing!" i replied back

Oh God... how will i explain this to amy?

Buzz... Buzz.. Buzz

I saw amy texted me again.

Amy<3: Hey Babe! sorry i can't go ! i need to go to work! 

Me: That's ok. i'm going partying with the lads

Amy<3: Ok xxx

Monica's POV

i need to tell them already that i have an amazing boyfriend! he's sweet, loves to cuddle and more! i met him at starbucks! he even offered me to chat and get to know each other! i grabbed my phone and quickly texted him. oh and btw his name is trent

Me: Hey babe! want to hang out 2day? :) xx

In a couple of minutes he replied back

TrentTheBabe: Sorry babe i have work today.. i'll catch up tomorrow ok?

Me: Sure thing! 

After i showered and but my clothes on i went to the living room and found the girls. Well we all decided to live together and my step-dad bought us a house! it's really cool! same as the boys.

"Hey nick! i was wondering do u want to party?" Rommielle suggested. Wow! i didn't realize that i haven't partyied in almost a week or so! ya know since they all shouted at me and niall for sneeking out.

"Sure! what time?" i asked. Rommielle looked at mickaella. and mickaella whispered something to her. 

"Around 4pm you need to get ready. 5pm we'll go" mickaella said.

"And wear a casual dress! eleanor, dani and perrie are coming!" Althea said.

Hey Guys! hope you'll like this chapter thanks so much for reading this! 

*Monica*