Chapter 3

A/N:

Hi Guys! so i've seen the reads today and it's only 24 reads! and 3 votes i think? well that's alright! so yesterday i found a new friend here in wattpad! make sure you follow her and read her stories! it's really incredible! her name in wattpad is @infinity_directi0ner make sure you follow her! :) Lets start this chapter.

Chapter 3

Monica's POV

I steped out of the airplane a the breeze her in london is really great! i can't wait to explore this beautiful and amazing city! my step-dad said it's really great out here! i hope i can make new friends! and taste their food outta here! you know the feeling when you're gettin' of stage? that's the feeling i'm getting cause maybe they don't like me! well i got my phone out and took a picture of the beautiful view here and tweeted it .

@MonicaChelsey:Just arrived here in London! what a beautiful place this is! :) pic.twitter.com/Jmsa453dF

Well me and my best friends are heddin' to the cab station until i bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! i'm really sorry i didn't mean to bump you! are you alright?" the girl said.

"Hey. that's alright people make mistakes! hey what's your name?" i said shyly

"Oh my name is Jenaca! what's yours?" she said.

"My names monica! hey can i have your number? or maybe twitter? we should hang out sometime!" i said and smiled at her.

"oh yes here it is! (insert number) and here's my twitter @JenacaRogers ! " she said.

"thank you! see ya soon jenaca!" i said

Can't believe on my first day in london i met a new friend! hope we can stay in touch! well i went back to the stand where the girls are and waited for a cab.

"Hey nick where did you go?" althea said.

"oh i bumped into someone and made friends with her! maybe she can join your little shopping trip here!" i said and smirked. well you see i don't like shopping i'm not used to eat but i like shopping for food ya know?

"Yeah! that's a great idea! maybe tomorrow she can come! you to missy ! you need to come ok?" althea said cheerfuly cause sometimes she's a shopaholic buys shoes,dresses and many more!

"uhm hey guys? are you done with your little conversation here? i need to sleep and hop in the cab already!" mickaella said.

"Althea you can sit in front and have you called the shipping hotline?"rommielle said

"Yes madam our stuff will arrive at exactly 9:00 in the morning!" althea said.

"excuse me miss where are your destination?" the driver said.

"do you know the building St.josephine? the one that has 3 buildings?(a/n: i just made up the building) "

"yes mam." the driver said and drove us to our flat

since i'm not doing anything i decided to text jenaca if she can join our shopping trip tomorrow.

J: Jenaca M: Monica

M: Hey jen! it's me monica from the airport!

J: oh yeah hi! sorry again that i bumped you!  

M: like i said people make mistakes darling! so i was wondering if you want to join our shopping trip tomorrow? maybe you can show us around the city like where are the restaurants? or maybe the malls somethin' like dat.

J: Oh sure! you've come to the ryt place what time can we meet? and where?

M: maybe around 10am? and here at the st josephine's building.

J: Sure! so see you around? bye!

M: Bye! xx

As we arrived at the place it's really beautiful! we went upstairs and as we went to the 3rd floor we went to our rooms.this is the order of our rooms 9 10 11 12 . Thea's in number 9 i'm 10 ella's 11 and ellie is 12.

As we got to our rooms it's really beautiful ! and as i went to my bedroom it's really beautiful now it's the countdown.

2

3

And we 4 screamed that's how we get along really well we went outside and althea rommielle and mickaella and me started babbling how great our room was.

"Hey did you know there's like a huge kitty picture in my room! it's so cute!" rommielle said.

"Hey did you know my bed is really soft! and has a giant mirror in the bathroom!"mickaella said.

"hey did you know that my sofa full of stripes!" althea said.

"Hey did you know i have my own mini fridge?!" i said happily

and the we all laughed i know we will really get along they are like my sisters that i never had! and then mickaella spoked.

"Hey monique! can you talk to your step-dad and say thank you?" mickaella said

And the replies of ellie and althea are yeah! and oh yeah!

"wha...what? why?"i said while i am filled with confusion.

"did you get a the letter? on the counter top?" rommielle said.

after she said that i went to my flat and seen a letter on the counter top and said.

hey monique

hope you like your room! your aunt arelene said you love food

so i decided to put a mini fridge on your room hope you like it!

from: daddy 

Well you see i never really had a chance to meet with my real dad well i met him when i was a little baby but i had seen him in a coffin while i was about 10 or 11 years old i didn't cry cause we didn't have much memories. well as time pass when i was 12 i realize that i really need my dad i get jealous of my classmates having their own dads and be their princess. well i guess i never will be a princess even though i like shorts pants t-shirts and tank-tops. sneakers somethin' like that.

I got back inside my room and unpack my clothes and after it  i went to the shower and put on my cookie monster pajamas and my white t-shirt.

after that i went to bed and texted my friends including jenaca a good night text

GM(group message)

Oreos!(me): hey guys! good night sleep tight don't let the bedbugs bite :) love ya all xx

EllaUmbrella: Good night monique! and good night everyone! :)

KokoElle:Good Nigh Ni! sweet dreams good night everyone! xx

CutieJen: Good night monica! see you tomorrow! :)

ThealovesSinging: Good night Everyone! Good night nick! don't forget our shopping trip girls! jenca! can't wait to meet you!

Oreos!(me): We're gonna metcha ! we'll metcha we'll metcha hahaha see what i did there? (One way or another)

ThealovesSinging: Shut up and go back to sleep! :P

Oreos!(me): ok mum! :) ♥

After that i went back to sleep and ready for tomorrow

A/N:

Hey guys! hope you liked this chapter pls vote and follow! it means so much to me! and again pls follow @infinity_directi0ner pls! Jenaca hope you liked this ! :)