Chapter 21

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

~Earlier From Today~ 

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Monica's POV

As i got upstairs i wore my mickey mouse pajamas and my spongebob t-shirt. What? i love cartoons!

I've decided to go on twitter, so got up and get my macbook. As i logged in my twitter account, all i saw is HATE, well most of them but there are a few good ones.

(A/N:Guys idk if these accounts are real :P)

@HarryMarryMe: @MonicaChelsey You don't deserve niall bitch! look at u! your ugly!

@1Dluvah: Die Bitch! @MonicaChelsey you don't deserve niall and the boys!

@NiallsPrincess: Niall's mine! @MonicaChelsey stay away from him! i'm sure your just a gold digger!

@Larry4Ever: @MonicaChelsey Don't listen to them monica,ur very pretty !they're just jealous! I ship Miall! #MiallForever

That one made me smile so i've decided to reply.

@MonicaChelsey:@Larry4Ever Thanks sweetie! you really made my night! do u want the boys to follow u? :) xxx

@Larry4Ever:OMG! yes! i didn't expect u 2 reply but ur welcome! thank u very much ! monica ur the best! :D

@MonicaChelsey: @Larry4Ever No problem sweetie ;)

So i've texted niall to follow @Larry4Ever and they agreed to it.

As i checked my other social accounts my phone buzzed and it's from an unknown number.

Unknown #:

Hey! u know monica what i said last time? well i'm getting my revenge on you! u don't deserve the boys! especially niall! he's mine! oh and can u tell rommielle that she needs to watch her back? i'll be getting harry!

Love Samantha and Nicky xoxo

That's when i broke down. I can't believe they're back ! they made my life a living hell! And especially they are the reason why my best friend died! because of them! she committed suiced it's all their fault

I got up and got my razor and began cutting again. i promised that i never and never again to cut but i guess i broke the promise.

i heard a knock on my door so i throw my razor back where it belongs and i wore a sweater so no one will see my cuts

the door slowly opens and revealed ellie she come near me and hug me.

all i can say to her is

"They're Back Ellie, They're back"

Oh no.. This is not happening. not again your wondering why?

Because Samantha and Nicky are the reason why cristine killed her self because they always bully her.

Now monica is the next target? well that's not happening!

"Sweetie calm down. Don't let them in to you ok? Just ignore them like the last time " I said.

"Thanks ellie. i luff you" she said. Ugh! i just want to pinch her cheeks but it will ruin the moment it's so cuteeeeeeeeeee!

Stop it Ellie!

"I luff you too nick. And i'm afraid to say this put tomorrow Mickaella and althea are moving out. ella is moving to san francisco cause she got a promotion on being a nurse and she's staying with her boyfriend. While thea she is moving in with miguel in New york" i said.

She looked up to me and began to speak.

"Don't worry ellie we'll stick together like we used to.Remember Sis Before dicks right?" She said. and i laughed

I remembered the moment when our two boyfriends dump us on the same day because i dont know? we aren't good enough but yeah they are huge jerks!. So we made a saying and also a promise "Sis before Dicks"

"Yeah nick, Sis before dicks" i winked at her.

"Now come on let's go to my room and we'll cuddle until we fall asleep like old times" i said.

"Like old times ellie" she replied back.

So we went to my room and cuddle with my best friend or more like a sister to me.

●═══════●♥●═══════● ●═══════●♥●═══════●

Author's Note :)

Hey Guys! few more chapters and i'll making a sequel! and be sure to check out my new story! Long Distance Relationship will last! i'll post chapter 1 next week ! and btw i made a schedule so u can check this book and other books, so u know if i updated or not.

Monday

Wednesday

Friday

Sunday (optional)

Luff u my Oreos!

●═●Monica●══●