Chapter 5

Monica's POV

I woke up at 9:00 am i went to the shower and put some strawberry shampoo on i weard my mickeymouse sweater and some leggings after that is blow dried my hair and put my glasses on.

Since i'm not doing anything today since it's summer and our dance classes will start in the middle of the year i have a free day. 

I got some ice cream cookies and cream flavored and chocolate flavored ice cream. i remembered chocolate is niall's favorite  ice cream flavor.

i got some gummy bears too and went to the living room and watched She's the man and after that i watch Scream 4. and suddenly there's a knock in my door since my door isn't look i just shouted.

"It's Open!!! you can come in!!" i shouted. and went back to the movie and eating ice cream.

"Hey Ni we've met our new neighbors i mean they are huge stars!"rommielle said.

"Oh my gosh Micheal buble is our neighbor? And also the beatles! don't even get me started on sir paul mcartney!" i said

"Nick shut up! the beatles are dead but paul mcartney is too old your fancying him! eww!" althea said.

"Shut up! the who is it? iron man captain america the hulk thor ? oh hawk eye! he's so hot!"i said.

"Shut up pls? are you watching to many movies?" mickaella said

"and don't even get started on to much food" jenaca said.

"Yeah yeah now tell me who is it." i said .

They all looked at each other and they screamed at my face

"It's One Effin Direction they are our neighbors!" they all screamed

"Oh sure! tell them to come in i'm just going back to the movie." i said and going back to eating

And then four figures showed up 

"Hi! i'm louis tomlinson! do you like carrots" louis said.

"uhm hi? and yes i like carrots and i'm monica" i said.

"hey guys! she's not going to be dead! i like her!" he shouted

"sorry about him i'm liam this is zayn harry" liam said.

"Hi guys ! i'm monica btw!" i said to them

"Oh! sorry about that wait let me clean this first" i said and i cleaned all the food i ated and all the containers of ice cream.

"uh monica did you eat all that?" liam said.

"yeah when i have nothing to do i always eat well i mean always!" i said.

"Dude! stop with the eating ! you'll get sugar rush !" althea said.

"Sorry mum!" i winked at her. and suddenly i heared a shout

'Hey Guys! this flat is so cool every room has a mini fridge! i want to live here!" the guy said.

"Monica..." the girls said.

"Sorry? you can't blame me for having those and it's so cool! food everywhere!" i shouted.

" your like the female version of niall!" harry and zayn screamed together!

then niall appeared

"somebody called my name?" niall said.

"uh no nialler" liam said

"wait.. NiBear is that you?!" niall said.

"Yes Nialldos" i said

"wow! i didn't know you wear glasses!" niall shouted