Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Monica's Pov

One year have passed and like rommielle said just forget about what samantha and nicky said, And it worked! they didn't do anything to us! we're all happy with our lives now.

In the whole year many events had come. Like niall took me to mullingar to meet his parents for christmas! and guess what ! me and maura got along really well!. Every member of his family like me! and even holly! yeah she's niall's ex-girlfriend but guess what! she's engaged! to her fiancee derek!.

And yes, me and niall have ups and downs but not that really serious, like we fight over food or not listening to what me or what he says it's simple! Not like we're cheating right? sleeping with other girls? or boys for me? nahh.. not happening i love niall with all my heart.

For the lads and they're girlfriends, they are really happy with their relationships. Eleanor and Louis are really happy! louis might even propose to el!.

Dani and Liam well they fight alot but in the end they made up. Sometimes after a fight we caught them snogging on the couch!.

Perrie and Zayn are very happy too! but sadly they are so busy! cause perrie has tour and also zayn, but when they meet love is always in the room.

For my best friend ellie, She's really happy with hazza! i really trust harry with her. Ellie is really happy i've never seen him with anyone like that! hmm... i think hazza has an affect on her ;) you know what i mean.

Their new tour started a few months ago and now it's the end of their tour. Me and the girls are here in the O2 arena here in london waiting for the to come out. These girls are really loud! 

We've decided to ask one of the guards to take a picture of us 5, And he agrees. After he took the picture, I tweeted it tagging the girls.

@MonicaChelsey: Last day of their concert! here jammin to their music with @EleanorJCalder @KoKoElleCrunch @DaniellePeazer @LittleMixOffic

pic.twitter.com/RSt8ekcRwh

After that, we continued jamming through their music, Jumping around the arena and the fans! of coarse they noticed us so they asked some autographs and pictures. 

And yes, i still got hate and all us girls do! but we didn't bother it now. we've learned!

After the concert, Paul let us through backstage and i've felt something weird, i can't point my finger to it but i have this bad feeling.

Lately niall is acting weird. He rarely spends the night with me though. I don't know maybe he's just visiting his friends, catching up. like laura, some rumors said they are dating but no. Why would niall date a 27-year old woman?

So i didn't bother it too much.

So we went to the lads and yeah the girls greeted them and gave them hugs and kisses.  And as for me i gave them hugs and congratulated them.

But niall isn't there with them. so i've decided to ask harry.

"Harry, where's niall?" i asked properly. He looked up to me and then began to speak.

"Maybe he's in the snack bar or something." he replied back. and i nodded and thanked him.

As i walked through the snack bar he isn't there. 

Hmm... this is the first thing niall would ever come. why isn't he here!

So i've ask the others where he is but they said they didn't know where he is.

And lastly i've as Lou while she's holding lux.

"Lou? have u seen niall? i've been searching him for alike 30 or 40 minutes i think." i said. great i am really exhausted from finding niall where the heck is he!

"Uhm... sweetie, Have u checked his dressing room?" she said. Of coarse! he's dressing room! why am i so stupid!

"Oh yeah! thanks lou! bye! bye baby lux!" i thanked her and headed to the dressing room.

As i went near to the dressing room i've got a text from ellie saying her,the lads and girls are in harry's dressing room.

As i opened the door knob i can't believe what my eyes just saw.

**********************************************************************************

A/N:

CliffHanger! hmm... (insert thinking face) what did monica saw? hmm maybe is oreos! or maybe food! but ah well find out in the next chapter! which i'm posting it a few minutes or maybe later.

Thanks guys for all the reads! 420 reads baby! and 19 votes! yay! thank u guys!

But i'm ending this story ! only one chapter left and it's the epilogue! thanks guys for reading this!

I have some amazing news coming on the next chapter! 

Remember to 

Vote

Comment 

And Fan! 

Love you guys! or i should say my oreo army ;)

~Monica~