Chapter 17

A/N: Hey guys! sorry if i didn't upload the past few days! i can't connect to wattpad! and i ran out of ideas. but know i have many! i've seen the reads and it's 254 reads!. pls vote guys! it means so much to me! hope you'll like this chappie! :) xx haha! chappie XD

Monica ♥

Chapter 17

Monica's Pov

4 months have pass and the Take me Home tour is already done. they really did a fantastic job and were proud of it!. i know you're wondering what did we do in our sleep over. well we had pillow fights, we ate food! many food! and especially we watched movies!. it's already october and the breeze of christmas is already near. 

I'm here cuddling with niall and playing with his hair. he's so cute! i love him so much! i know many directioners or i should say directionators hate me, but hey! i'm a directioner too! once a directioner always a directioner right?.

"hey babe it's already 12pm want to eat lunch? harry made lasagna." i said to niall. he jumped out of the bed and went down stairs. i laughed how he loves food like me. some people say i eat like a pig but i don't listen to them! i really like food!.

I went downstairs and all the lads and girls are here. And guess what? Uncle Simon said that they need to stay here in our house so there's no paparazzi ahead of us. now we live in one house. and it's pretty big!. i has 8 rooms,4 floors,an outdoor pool and an indoor jacuzzi,has a bathroom in every room, a walk in closet, game room, movie theater, kitchen, living room and many more!

i sat down and ate my food and after that we went to the living room to watch some movies.

i forgot to tell you that perrie is on tour since she's on little mix, el needs to study for her test, and dani is on the X-Factor tour 2013.

Then Suddenly there's a knock on the door. i stand up and look who i saw. the memories came back, how he hurted me, he said he loved me, but then he didn't believe me that i didn't love him, that's when i started cutting, no one knows except for my friend fatima and Mk. And especially my best friend patrick.

"Hi Miguel! so what are you doing here?" i said to him and gave my fakest smile, a smile that is worth true.

"Well i'm visting althea!" he said. i need to tell u my secret he's my first love and especially first heartbreak. you know i really love justin bieber and his song baby i qouted his song " my first love broke my heart for the first time". well yeah. but that's the past i'm ok with niall, i love him and that's not gonna change. past is past right? but still i "Loved" him

I invited him to go inside and althea run off to him and giving him the biggest hug. 

"I really miss you migs! how are you? how's your family? you don't know how much i miss you!" thea said to him. she's really happy with him i hope he doesn't break her heart, and also althea,mickaella and rommielle know that he is my first love.

"You too babe! you don't know how i miss you! so much!" miguel replied back.

"oh sorry guys! this is miguel! my boyfriend!" althea said.

"yeah that's my friend" i mumbled

"correction to that nick! it's best friend!" he said.

"fuck you." i whispered to myself. he's a feeler what a bitch!

the lads and girls greeted her and then again the doorbell rang.

Niall's Pov

The doorbell rang and althea stood up to open the door. we went back to watching the movie hunger games until thea went back with a figure in her back.