Chapter 11

A/N: 

Hey Guys! sorry for not updating.... been busy last week and also this week. i'm trying to update everyday. promise. :) Hope you like this chapter :)

~Monica~

Chapter 11

Monica's POV

This day i really need to make a video of me dancing. i really want to go to that school, it's been my dream to go to a dancing school, because in the philippines there are only a few schools there. Birdbeck University is really my dream school.

The lads and girls including perrie,danielle and eleanor went to the movies i'm guessing they are watching Iron Man 3, oh shoot! i love that movie! iron man is so hot!.

I went to my closet and picked out my black leggings and my keep calm and work out tank top with a cute little ribbon on the back. i slipped on my sneakers and went to the little dance room i told you about? 

I took my camera out and set up my camera stand in front of me. i plugged in  my ipod and some speakers too

i decided to choose the song forget you. i danced to the music until it ends

After my dance i'm thinking of dancing a little bit more, cause i haven't dance since i moved here in london.

Niall's POV

Me the girls and the lads arrived at the building we decided to go to monica's flat cause we got her nandos. well i got nandos too! 

when we arrived at her doorstep there is a loud sound of music on it.

"hey where is that music coming from?" asked liam. 

"maybe it's inside monica's door honey" replied danielle and giving him a kiss on the cheek

i really want that kind of relationship where you two will love each other. everybody says that i'm still waiting for my princess, but i already found her. i'm just scared that she might dump me like he dump her other boyfriends.

Harry knocked on the door but no one answers.i checked the if it is open. the door swinged open.

we followed the sound of music. well the song is "Hit the lights by selena gomez".

we went to monica's office and look what we found some posters of us! well some are the beatles micheal buble, frank sinatra,katy perry,chachi,little mix and of course One Direction. they are all laughing until perrie spoked

"this girl is really a fan!" perrie said.

"Yeah good at hiding things!"rommielle replied

we looked at the office and found a door a strange door i opened it and found monica dancing to the rhythm of the music.

i looked at the lads and girls their jaw dropped. we didn't know she dances. well apart from she wants to go to a dance school. she really dances well. i looked up to harry and he is smirking. and not to mention he is checking her out. i got really jealous.

After the music we clapped our hands and nick said

"wait you saw me dancing?1"

"yes! you're really good! i didn't know you dance! and have a dance room here! it's really cool" i said

"Good! i'm not the only one who dances here in the group! we should me some dances moves nick!" danielle said

"Yeah that's great!" she replied back

we went to the room to hug her until she spoked

"uhm..guys pls stop hugging a claustrophobic girl is in her! pls stop!" she said

"oh sorry about that" daddy Direction said.

so the rest of the day we dance and we stayed Up All Night (see what i did there?)

Hey Guys i hope you will like this i know it's short but i'm trying my best to update! thanks for everything 101 i think is the reads! hope you'll read more! and remember to 

Comment

Fan

Favorite :)

~Monica~