Chapter 1

Macy POV.

"You are truly beautiful, even your feet, just a glance at them can make people fantasize," Elliot blurts out nonsensically as his phone rings.

We are in his office when he grabs my foot and says that.

The caller is his girlfriend, Naomi.

"Elliot, she's looking for you," I whisper, trying to pull my foot away, but he holds me tightly and pulls me into his arms.

The commotion is quite loud, and his phone on the desk shakes and falls to the ground, making a crisp sound of collision.

Startled, I peek over to see. The phone keeps ringing, but Elliot has no intention of answering it. He forcefully turns my head back towards him, and his eyes are filled with desire.

"Stop looking at it, Macy. Look at me," Elliot says.

Elliot has just returned from a business trip, and instead of going to see his girlfriend, he called me, his secret lover, and to make matters worse, I am his girlfriend's younger sister.

I bite my lip and say, "Elliot, my sister really misses you."

He sneers at me. "You're concerned about her? But from what I know, she's not feeling the same way about you."

I froze for a second.

My name is Macy, 20 years old, and I am Naomi's sister from different parents.

To be precise, I grew up in an orphanage and was adopted by a wealthy stepfather when I was ten years old.

I still remember the day I was brought home; my stepmother and stepfather had a fierce argument with filthy words like "bastard" thrown in.

At that time, Naomi was already thirteen. She glared at me angrily, hurled the same insults at me, and then pushed me down the stairs, leaving a small scar on my forehead.

In the following ten years, she continued to bully me.

But in the eyes of others, I am lucky. If it were ever discovered that I have a relationship with my future brother-in-law, I would be condemned and kicked out of the family, right?

"Hey," Elliot's shout brings me back to reality.

This 27-year-old founder of a technology company has been in a relationship with my sister for three years.

And I, since three years ago, have been his secret lover.

But this is my first time coming to his office. It towers into the sky, and looking out through the glass curtain wall, the people and cars on the street are as tiny as ants.

As it's the weekend, there's no one in the office except himself.

His phone is still ringing. Just I'm about to leave, a hot hand grabs me.

In the next second, I'm pressed onto that wide office chair.

He pulls down my panties again and throws them onto the pen holder on his desk. 

While my panties are swaying in mid-air, the clouds outside move at a visibly faster speed. 

I'm lying on the chair, allowing Elliot to explore my lower body with his hand.

"Still swollen," Elliot extends a finger.

That's the evidence of his chaos half an hour ago.

It's a bit painful, and my breathing becomes irregular, but I don't beg for mercy.

"It's so wet and slippery inside," Elliot speaks as if giving a scientific report.

I can't take it anymore. I want it to end quickly, so I obediently stick out my tongue and lick his Adam's apple, saying in an extremely gentle tone, "Put it in."

In the office, the wall clock ticks every second. I don't remember how many times I've heard it, but I just let him do as he pleases on my body, and then I'm pushed into one orgasm after another.

After Elliot reaches his final time, he rests on my chest for a while.

His lips graze my nipple and pause for a moment before he says, "Macy, being fucked by your future brother-in-law in the office, isn't it exciting?"

A breeze blows, and the clouds outside move faster and faster.

Stiffly, I say, "Yes. Exciting."

But the ordeal isn't over yet.

After a moment of silence, Elliot touches my sweat-soaked hair and gives me a command, "Go under the desk and clean me up with your tongue."

I look at him in disbelief.

But his eyes are smiling, and with a mischievous gesture, he inserts a finger into my wet passage and stirs it around.

I have no choice but to crawl naked under his office desk.

Elliot sits on the chair and enters a website address, focusing on the densely packed stock market data.

At that moment, there's a sudden knocking on the door.

"Elliot, are you in there?" someone calls from outside.