Chapter 2

I nervously took Elliot's cock deeper into my mouth.

Panting softly, he squirts the last bit of cum onto the back of my tongue, then gently pats my face, saying, 'It's alright.'

The visitor is Noah, Elliot's good friend.

"I was passing by and wanted to check on you, but couldn't reach you on the phone," Noah says to Elliot and then notices me standing next to him.

Noah nudges Elliot with his hand and asks, 'Who is this?'

"She's Macy, my girlfriend's younger sister. She came to deliver some documents."

"Ah!" Noah's eyes light up and he walks towards me, saying, 'Hello, Macy. I'm Noah, doing my Ph.D.'

I whisper, 'Hello.'

But the next moment, he says, 'You're really beautiful.'

Elliot and I are stunned, exchanging glances.

I stand up and say, 'I'm going home. My dad doesn't want me to stay outside for too long.'

Taking a few short steps from the desk to the front door is difficult for me because my legs are sore and swollen.

To put it plainly, I am just Elliot's plaything.

As someone like me, I have long given up hope of having a happy and carefree romance like other young girls.

But I didn't expect Noah to be somewhat persistent.

"One week later, your sister and Elliot will get engaged, and I will also attend the banquet. Macy, see you then," Noah calls out to me with a smile.

I have classes at school on the day of the engagement, and by the time I get home the party has already started.

The villa is filled with high society men and women. As I walk into the living room, stepmother is already waiting for me. She is wearing a silver gown and a huge, unimaginable gemstone necklace.

She walks towards me, holding my arm as if we are really a close mother-daughter pair. She touches my hand and asks me to change clothes.

Then, just as I come down wearing a second-hand black dress that Naomi eliminated, a familiar figure appears on the stairs.

Noah.

the absurd incident from a week ago came to my mind, and suddenly I feel my face heating up. But Noah clearly misunderstood and greets me with a warmer smile, 'Macy, we meet again.'

I nod and say, 'Hello.'

Then, he takes me to a booth in the living room, while also bringing me drinks and cake, and sits down next to me.

"Macy, I hear you're studying exhibition curation," Noah takes the initiative.

I nod.

My gaze passes through the tall glasses, through the guests coming and going, and falls on the couple in the center of the hall.

They are the protagonists of today, one in a black tailcoat, the other in a white silk long dress, dancing by the grand piano.

Elliot's hand, under the soft ivory light, gently rests on Naomi's exposed back. The atmosphere is pure yet ambiguous.

I take a sip of my drink and suddenly feel like laughing.

He seems capable of being gentle with everyone, except for me who reserves his beastly side.

"Macy." Noah follows my gaze, looks over, and whispers, "Your sister and Elliot are really a good match. They dance so beautifully."

I nod.